Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    This is the pattern I'm expecting with Mists, yes.

Raid Tier, Lore Patch, Raid Tier, Lore Patch, Raid Tier(, Lore Patch, Raid Tier).

We'll probably see 3 raid tiers this expansion, but 4 is always a possibility.

I enjoyed what they did with 5.1-- it really broke up the tier-by-tier content feel and gave me something fresh to do while still working on the current raids. Hopefully we'll see 5.2/5.3/5.4/5.5 run on a similar schedule.
    i fully agree with this. the lore patches make the story a lot more streamlined. they should have done it in cataclysm also, that would have hlped the story so much.

Deleted
    I was just about to post a thread on this myself after noticing it Looking forwad to it! Which means, that 5.4 could either be the 2nd to last raid or the seige of Orgimmar. Hopping for a troll raid personally

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    He already did it, Theramore. Nothing can be worse. Jaina should have obliterated Orgrimmar to return the favor.

No Jaina should not of done that. Two wrongs don't make a right. Theramore was not the big Warcrime Blizzard was talking about.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    What will truly throw the Horde into Revolution will Garrosh actually doing something so awful to his faction, they HAVE to take him down.
    They should take him down on the basis of Theramore alone. With exception of Sylvanas and Garrosh himself, all Horde leaders had good relations with the Alliance.

Lor'themar tried to negotiate to rejoin the Alliance.
    Vol'jin asked the Alliance for support and collaborated with them in the invasion of Zul'Aman and Zul'Gurub. An unprovoked invasion even, as the Zandalari didn't even threaten the Horde or Alliance, all they did was trying to unite with their own brethren.

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 11:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    No Jaina should not of done that. Two wrongs don't make a right. Theramore was not the big Warcrime Blizzard was talking about.
    But you can't hold it against her, especially since a Sunreaver WAS a traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    He already did it, Theramore. Nothing can be worse. Jaina should have obliterated Orgrimmar to return the favor.
    Please explain how "Nothing can be worse" than destroying an enemy encampment, near your capital, that has been used as a staging point for attacks against your people. As soon as Jaina let it be used by the alliance for an attack she lost her ability to be considered neutral. It was attempted to take the city by conventional means but when that failed drastic measures had to be taken. It is no worse than the Americans using an atomic bomb on Hiroshima in world war 2 and actually better as the blast range is more controlled with no long-term fallout.

Just because people like Jaina and she has done some neutral things, doesn't mean you can ignore Camp T.
    Last edited by Utinil; 2013-01-14 at 10:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    But you can't hold it against her, especially since a Sunreaver WAS a traitor.

I sure as hell can hold it against her. I understand why she felt that way but she wasn't exactly stable. I can still hold it against her as much as I want to. The Alliance isn't suddendly not responsible for their own actions. They are just as responsible for their own actions on the Horde if we want them to be responsible then we should as well. Let's not dwell on this though and not derail the topic. It's been done to death already.

Please explain how "Nothing can be worse" than destroying an enemy encampment, near your capital, that has been used as a staging point for attacks against your people. As soon as Jaina let it be used by the alliance for an attack she lost her ability to be considered neutral. It was attempted to take the city by conventional means but when that failed drastic measures had to be taken. It is no worse than the Americans using an atomic bomb on Hiroshima in world war 2 and actually better as the blast range is more controlled with no long-term fallout.

Just stop. We don't need to derail this thread anymore then it has.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Good! The 5.1 dailies were great. Only took a few days, good rewards, and plenty of lore moments.
    Meh I am sick of the dailies and gating. Maybe 6.0 will bring me back

Quote Originally Posted by Khraine View Post
    So no raid eh, so a new BG may be incoming at some point, we all saw what happened when you had a raid and a BG in the same patch back in wrath. We got crusaders colleseum.
    Context matters. The Crusaders Colosseum wasn't a result of being a BG and a raid in the same patch.
    That's called confirmation bias. That's like saying you were wearing a blue shirt when the Crusaders Colosseum came out and we all know what happens when you wear a blue shirt.

Why exactly would you think, other than a wild hunch and tons of conjecture, that such a thing was a result of the other?
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    Does't really matter, I blew through the 5.1 dailies, 30 minutes maximum and shorter with a group. The story moments were the incentive for me.

Some people do not enjoy Dailies

Deleted
    We may see more than three raid tiers if they'll keep delivering the content at promised pace (2 months for minor patch, 4-6 months for a raid patch). MoP isn't fixed to end on 5.3 or 5.4, might as well see 5.6, 5.7, even 5.10. Vanilla WoW had twelve patches.

If they will give us only 3 tiers and current pace - we'll kill Garrosh within 6-8 months and then...? A year of Garrosh raid again because avg time between expacs is 2 years? No thanks.

I like the idea of VP upgrade system replacing nerf/buff system they used previously. Those extra few ilevels give players extra oomph but they still fight relevant content, even final tier 11 heroic bosses were no joke in DS gear and that gear was ~40 ilvls above content, not 8.

Armory is bugged atm, showing equipped ilvl not counting upgrades so if my UI displayed itemlevel is 496/498 and armory displays 492 equipped - it means upgrades are pushing me four ilvls forward. That's about half of my gear 2/2 maxed out. Four item levels aren't anything gamebreaking, progression is still vaild, far more valid than it was in DS 0% nerf vs 15% or higher nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    5.3 will prbly have the 2 new Dota BGs.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Utinil View Post

Just because people like Jaina and she has done some neutral things, doesn't mean you can ignore Camp T.
    The atom bomb saved more lives then it took, it made it to where the allies wouldnt have to invade japan. The japanese population would of been decimated because they would of fought to the death. The americans warned the japanese to surrender but they refused. Dont compare a fictional nutbar to a people that fought for your liberty, it just shows us that you failed history in school.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    This is the pattern I'm expecting with Mists, yes.

Raid Tier, Lore Patch, Raid Tier, Lore Patch, Raid Tier(, Lore Patch, Raid Tier).

We'll probably see 3 raid tiers this expansion, but 4 is always a possibility.
    I would be less optimistic.

I think it's more likely 5.1: Lore Patch, 5.2: Raid Tier, 5.3: Lore Patch, 5.4: Raid Tier, 5.5: Filler
    Yes, I think there will only be one real raid after 5.2. Just look at Cataclysm, it also only had 2 real raid patches.

Blizzard has been slacking more and more. This is the new Blizzard people.

Both of the news sounds great.
    I love the new patch schedule. And that itemupgraders are taking a break to next patch, fine by me to :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post

I think it's more likely 5.1: Lore Patch, 5.2: Raid Tier, 5.3: Lore Patch, 5.4: Raid Tier, 5.5: Filler
    Yes, I think there will only be one real raid after 5.2. Just look at Cataclysm, it also only had 2 real raid patches.

No it's not. It's the same Blizzard as before and technically Cataclysm had three tiers as well. 4.0 4.2 4.3. So honestly the quality is going to increase if 5.2 is an indication of anything. MoP will have the same amount of raid tiers as Cataclysm did and not Wrath because people moaned about how we were doing ICC for almost a full year(Or was it a whole year). I doubt people want to be doing that unless people are into that sort of thing. Blizzard hasn't really changed, it's the people who play that has changed.

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    No it's not. It's the same Blizzard as before and technically Cataclysm had three tiers as well. 4.0 4.2 4.3. So honestly the quality is going to increase if 5.2 is an indication of anything. MoP will have the same amount of raid tiers as Cataclysm did and not Wrath because people moaned about how we were doing ICC for almost a full year(Or was it a whole year). I doubt people want to be doing that unless people are into that sort of thing. Blizzard hasn't really changed, it's the people who play that has changed.
    It takes almost a full year to get a 25man raid group completely BIS geared. ICC and DS lengths were fine.

I suspect 5.3 is when Garrosh will do his great Warcrime Blizzard mentioned way earlier before MoP came out. I don't know if things will look bad for the Horde in Kalimdor but I suspect it might be related to that or mostly Pandaria. I have no clue though what Garrosh is planning. Probably something Mogu like or something so grand that rivals the Burning Legion and or the Lich King. If not it's going to be weird attacking Orgrimmar.

Yes we want to stop Garrosh's Horde from taking over Pandaria and it's people sure. But for the Horde it would feel weird and Alliance as well. Garrosh needs to royally piss us off so much that every member of the Alliance will be angry and annoyed at him and stagnate the Horde so much they question Garrosh and his minions plans for Pandaria and Azeroth. I have a few ideas myself what could happen but I'm not sure if it's Justice enough for this situation.
    Of all the war crimes the Horde has already committed I find it almost comedic that something even worse is necessary. I mean really, every Alliance member should already be angry and him and the Horde from the events of Cataclysm alone. This is why Blizzard sucks ass, Kalimdor's defiling and Theramore isn't enough, cause the Alliance roll over for the fucking Horde even when its a direct attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post

They made mistakes in Cata and are making up for it in Mists.

Can you not see that?

We'll just have to wait and see if yours or mine opinion on what will happen is correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Of all the war crimes the Horde has already committed I find it almost comedic that something even worse is necessary. I mean really, every Alliance member should already be angry and him and the Horde from the events of Cataclysm alone. This is why Blizzard sucks ass, Kalimdor's defiling and Theramore isn't enough, cause the Alliance roll over for the fucking Horde even when its a direct attack.
    Umm I'm not even sure Garrosh has done anything really really bad to get the whole world turned against him yet. Yes Kalimdor we all know he declared to wipe us out and Ashenvale but don't you think it's not enough yet I mean this isn't just fight for Kalimdor either. It's for all of Azeroth. We're not rolling over to him, I don't know where you got the idea but we are not. I know you got Night Elf pain but lets try and stay reasonable and Garrosh hasn't totally done everything just yet.

At worst I'd say Garrosh would try and use the Sha again but Cho Lorewalker tries to persuade him but Garrosh kills him in outright cold blood. That could be one reason for Pandaria to fear Garrosh's regime. It may not necessarily piss US off but it will annoy the Pandaren enough to stand up to Garrosh and thus maybe smack some sense in the Horde. I'm sure the plan will be much more grand but it's an idea I'd like to see if it was possible.

Warrior-Magi

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say I am more curias as to the filler content between mop and the next expansion. I hope to god with the supposed return of the burning legion we get a kick ass legion invasion to (Speculation here) Prompt us to invade their world. a real "Fuck this shit moment. Lets kick their ass!"