Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoneseek View Post
    Not a valid excuse to have the rules of your server changed. The too bad part applies to you.
    Of course not. Blizzard wants to milk the fees from guild transfer and having the entire roster pay for server/faction transfers

I don't get it either, ignoring all wpvp arguments, I just don't see what the fun is in just waiting for hours to gank lowbies.

Like Area 52. Theres always 6-8 or more horde all sat on the roofs so they can gank people before they can even mount to fight them in any real form of PVP.
    but there are people there practically all day... doing exactly the same thing.

BUT.. there can't be THAT many people max level visiting to get old PVP gear for transmog?
    Would it not just be a hundred times more efficient to go into battlegrounds to farm honor? I just don't genuinely get the motivation.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    I don't see the problem here, it's a damn pvp server and well I'd hope some pvp ensues. If you don't like it well to bad, why are you on a pvp server?
    Ive seen toons from pvp servers on my pve servers starting crap.

I farm lowbies to inflate my honorkills. Getting Bloodthirsty is too much effort when you're fighting tryhard fotms, better off effortlessly shitting on lowbies while they're leveling. Besides its fun when they switch over to rage at you and to bait them into calling you names which results in bans.

Even better when I flaunt Relentless Gladiator in their face to show them how shit they are.

Deleted
    Dont understand why people play this game for pvp. Dont understand why i myself is asking this because i thought WoW was the only game that had good pvp but maybe thats because i got addicted to this game. Now im just playing games that doesnt require gear or have any class. Just outfits and weapons where funny mixes can own FOTM outfit.

Im starting to agree with the people saying this game is only for pve. I might have been bothered playing if the pvp part was completely free which it should have been. I mean, youre locked forever in the main city, and can only queue for bgs and arenas and the stuffs you can trade/buy are limited.

The world of warcraft itself belongs to pvers. The gankers you see are mostly just pvers because if you by a miracle catch one they will die in two seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    Dont understand why people play this game for pvp. Play FPS or something that doesnt have any FOTM on it. Im starting to agree with the people saying this game is only for pve. I might have been bothered playing if the pvp part was completely free which it should have been. I mean, youre locked forever in the main city, and can only queue for bgs and arenas and the stuffs you can trade/buy are limited.

The world of warcraft itself belongs to pvers. The gankers you see are mostly just pvers because if you by a miracle catch one they will die in two seconds.
    Can't tell if trolling or just dumb.

Infracted: Please refrain from insulting other users. - ML
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-01-15 at 08:03 AM.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

the ones who kills lowbies are ignorant pimple faced cocksuckers with nothing else to do

Deleted
    I did the same exact thing to a level 30 paladin in stranglethorn. His angry wispers made me bubble with joy.

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 10:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Garrett View Post
    the ones who kills lowbies are ignorant pimple faced cocksuckers with nothing else to do
    Why thank you =]

Its one of the fun things left to do in WoW. Not that I do it myself, I'm way to busy leveling my alts.

And is PvE and PvP in general not wasting time aswell??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pallyballz View Post
    Sigh....unwanted WPvP. Yeah a group of my friends and I had our "fill" of this last night leveling in hellfire peninsula. We decided to go old school not using dungeon finder and just 4 man hellfire ramps to take a break from questing. Instead of having fun doing that we came across a group of 90's (like 10 of em) that seemed to have nothing better to do than gank level 60's and not let them enter the instance. I really don't get this. Who the heck has time to do this and for what reason? You don't get honor....you don't get conquest or any points...so whats the point? Are these the people who always loose in BG's and Arena's so they are instead forced to kill lower level people to make them feel like the are elite? Not mad...just flat out confused by what motivates them.
    You don't get honor....you don't get conquest or any points...so whats the point?

ummm lets see....pvp server, faction rivalry, enjoyment of slaying the enemy....need I go on? I assure you its nothing to do with them wanting to `feel elite`(that psychological argument crap always makes me laugh....I dont kill lowbies to `feel elite` I kill lowbies because theyre the enemy)

if you dont like it you know what you can do dont you? I dont think it even needs to be mentioned here because its so damm obvious.

Besides a lot of these whine threads are so exaggerated its funny, im actully leveling at the mo a new druid char on my pvp server.....im level 35 now and in those 35 levels I think ive been ganked maybe once? so I fail to see how its the gamebreaking disease people claim it is.

Quote Originally Posted by thatcrazypenguin View Post
    You don't get honor....you don't get conquest or any points...so whats the point?

ummm lets see....pvp server, faction rivalry, enjoyment of slaying the enemy....need I go on? I assure you its nothing to do with them wanting to `feel elite`(that psychological argument crap always makes me laugh....I dont kill lowbies to `feel elite` I kill lowbies because theyre the enemy)

if you dont like it you know what you can do dont you? I dont think it even needs to be mentioned here because its so damm obvious.

Besides a lot of these whine threads are so exaggerated its funny, im actully leveling at the mo a new druid char on my pvp server.....im level 35 now and in those 35 levels I think ive been ganked maybe once? so I fail to see how its the gamebreaking disease people claim it is.
    Go play hello kitty adventure island?
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Some people enjoy wasting their time by wasting others, some see it as get them while they're young so they won't grow up and turn on us, general "If its red, its Dead" rules (ect) I personally don't gank lowbies often and only ever have to draw out higher levels "defending" the land back in STV Wpvp war days. In a whole I can probably count the times I've been ganked while leveling on both hands, shows it doesn't or at least didn't happen daily, just bad luck bad timing.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Can't tell if trolling or just dumb.
    Give me an example of why im "trolling" or just dumb.

Not that i want to know. People that are attacking other people over the Internet are people i look down to.

If I see someone I can easily kill (low level or low gear toon) I'll kill them once or twice because I can and to remind both them and myself that we play on a pvp server. The only time I'll camp someone is if they jump me and kill me and it turns out they suck. Then they deserve it. Oh I guess if someone is ganking low levels in a zone I'm in and I can kill them I'll camp them too, but I never camp people of a lower level. That's just something I don't find any enjoyment in.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I see a lowbie I usually let him/her continue, even try to help them and asking others not to kill the lowbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    I farm lowbies to inflate my honorkills. Getting Bloodthirsty is too much effort when you're fighting tryhard fotms, better off effortlessly shitting on lowbies while they're leveling. Besides its fun when they switch over to rage at you and to bait them into calling you names which results in bans.

Even better when I flaunt Relentless Gladiator in their face to show them how shit they are.
    Hahah I love this post, I hope all the people who constantly try to convince the world that good pvpers don't want to pk noobs read this. I personally don't know a single high ranked arena player who wouldn't enjoy 1shotting a level 30 running through the forest. I really don't know where all these "holier then thou" pvpers who have multiple gladiator titles but wouldn't kill a lowbie are, because I have never met them in-game. Only heard about them on forums.

You can always transfer, reroll, or quit. The option is yours.

How to Spot a Video Game Sociopath: World of Warcraft Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    Give me an example of why im "trolling" or just dumb.

Not that i want to know. People that are attacking other people over the Internet are people i look down to.
    "Play FPS or something " Alright not even the same Genre

"I mean, youre locked forever in the main city, and can only queue for bgs and arenas and the stuffs you can trade/buy are limited."
    Umm what, what about those PVP quest zones like Wintergrasp, tol barad ? Whole islands for pvping, getting honor from certain quest and killing opposing faction. Yes Honor is a token Currency what else do you suggest gets available for trade?

Look down on me all you want but your the one being ignorant, pvp is obviously a big aspect of the game.
    FOR THE HORDE!!!