Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Surely there are times that other people's suffering give you joy also?
    Nope. I'm really just not wired that way and I don't understand those who are. I'm also boring that way in the sack, there are people I just don't mesh with because I can't get into the spirit of spanking them or tying them down. In real life, I get little amusement out of competition; when I compete, it is because I find a personal challenge in solving a particular problem. The last time I broke a guy's arm in a bout, I wasn't broken up about it -- he moved wrong -- but I didn't feel any joy from it.

That's the way I see the matter of PVP servers, they're like sex. All sex is sex, but not everything is fun for everyone. Some are willing to try a particular kink, some don't even consider it a kink and some don't even get turned on unless they can have it. Unfortunately, 'World PVP' can be a bit like walking into a certain kind of club. People want to know if you're into certain kinds of kink, and you say "yeah, sure, sometimes". Then somebody yells: "the new guy is into eating sushi off of nude girls but he's willing to do it the other way around" ... then eight other people line up to have live lobsters latch onto your balls. Gods, I hate it when that happens, don't you?

With that said, I'm willing to imagine that somewhere there might be a guy who would enjoy that experience. Stuffing live ferrets in your pants and seeing how long you can take it is a sport, so anything is possible. Such clubs exist and I'm OK with that. If I walk into one by accident, I can finish my beer and hit the next place, be careful about understanding the environment or might just say: "Next time, I get to use the lobsters!" It is up to me, unfortunately, when Blizz labels a server as PVP, there isn't any subdividing them -- it is lobsters or nothing. There is no middle ground.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obligatory "You rolled on a PVP server" post.

People need to learn to live with the consequences of their life choices.

Look on the upside. A consequence of your cheetoh-fingered ganker's life choices probably means he'll die at 45 from all the burgers and pork rinds he consumes during his night-long gaming sessions. See? Not all bad.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't kill low-lvl players, because I am not a douche...

( I keep saying it 'till all of those people realise they are douchebags )

10+ Year Old Account
    i'd love to endlessly camp these "lol wpvp happened lol mad brah" just to watch them get supermad

yes, supermad, so mad that it aggressively adds itself onto another word

on a side note, i wonder how many players blizz has lost to CRZ 'wpvp'?

hell, ganking wasnt even a problem (didnt see so many posts about it) until blizzard smoked some bad wacky-tobacky and crapped out CRZ
    Last edited by Jawless Jones; 2013-01-15 at 07:43 AM. Reason: more spelling errors than you could shake a stick at
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Only hours of fun?

Should last longer than that if done properly.

http://liquidcode.org/~lostman/wow/d...e/stuff/angwe/

Quote Originally Posted by Saegno View Post
    So PvP happened on a PvP server and you are upset about it?

Orr..

Plays a game

Wastes hours upon hours to corpsecamp players that can't bid the slightest bit of resistance.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    Only hours of fun?

Should last longer than that if done properly.

http://liquidcode.org/~lostman/wow/d...e/stuff/angwe/
    Hours of fun?

That guy is the saddest person in the world. If he seriously thinks THAT is an accomplishment, he should rethink his life

10+ Year Old Account
    This has degenerated into mostly people insulting one another and will not be getting any better soon from the looks of it so I'm closing it.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."