Thread: Vanity Items

Deleted

Vanity Items

What vanity items are worth farming? I've just aquired Ai-Li's Skymirror and i love it. Any more Vanity items dropping from rares that are a ''Must have''?

Well i wouldn't say pure vanity but the turtle shell that demounts.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    ruthers harness atm it can be put into a macro and you can summon about 400 of them lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

Kang the soul thief rare item it pretty sweet it gives u a 10min buff that has a 33% chance of anything u get a killingblow on turning to stone, hell i stoned most of naxramas including Kel'thuzad.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obby View Post
    ruthers harness atm it can be put into a macro and you can summon about 400 of them lmao
    Wait what give me the macro I have it lmao I didn't know you can do that

Deleted
    Just make a macro : /use Ruthers' Harness and paste it a couple of times.

Quote Originally Posted by Obby View Post
    Please don't start spreading this around. It's one of the few harmless, fun and interesting bugs left in the game that not many people know about. As soon as it gets out how it's done, everyone will be doing it, and DC'ing people. Those people will complain to Blizz and it will very quickly get fixed, and nobody will be able to do it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Just make a macro : /use Ruthers' Harness and paste it a couple of times.
    Thanks! Doing this in AH now...awesome.

I just delete them as I get them. I find them to be a waste of space and usually pretty annoying with the exception of the spittoon, and the one that blows up critters.

Deleted
    My inventory is stuffed with items like that, at least 20 of them, I gotta get me four 28-slot bags soon.

Golden Fleece is SO worth having! Extra gold never hurts, even if you have to sparkle for it. I'm also going for the Aqua Gem. Haven't nabbed it yet but looking like water and having your mount look like water is sweet.

"There is a thin, semantic line separating weird and beautiful. And that line is covered in jellyfish." - Welcome to Night Vale.

Aqua Jewel has been my favorite, when used then switching into shadow form you can go invisible minus the hovering name plate, Crystal of insanity is a free slightly but not completely useless buff to use between elixirs.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Puntable marmot is a favorite. That and pet biscuits. Because having a giant baby giraffe is awesome.

Hardened Shell. I love shooting down Horde over the shrine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgosh View Post
    Puntable marmot is a favorite. That and pet biscuits. Because having a giant baby giraffe is awesome.
    I love the baby Giraffe, had it out with the biscuit buff in a raid and it's huuuuuge. Don't know why there isn't a permanant biscuit buff item for a pet achievement.
    ie. Box of pet biscuits : You're companion pet summoned will always appear double size.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Hardened Shell. I love shooting down Horde over the shrine with it.
    It was amazing when I was farming Onyx eggs. Start of the expansion so people didn't know what happened. Especially loved hitting druids out of the air with it for some reason.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!