Deleted

[Disc] Reroll, lots of help needed! [Weakauras]

Hello guys.

Basically I have been looking into the possibility of re rolling to disc for 5.2, but I am pretty stuck when it comes to which weak auras / macros which could make my life easier. My request to you guys is that if you have any useful multiple spell macros, or weak auras which track important cds etc I would be very grateful if you could share them! Also one more question, how much spirit should I be aiming for as a priest? bear in mind this will be for heroic mode progression next tier. Any other tips are appreciated too. If there is anyone kind enough out there to help, it is massively appreciated

Thanks in advance,
    Ayen

*edit, I do not use clique and use keybinds / mouseovers to heal. Also I heal in a 10 man enviroment.
    Last edited by mmocceb9783085; 2013-01-14 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayen View Post
    Hello guys.

Basically I have been looking into the possibility of re rolling to disc for 5.2, but I am pretty stuck when it comes to which weak auras / macros which could make my life easier. My request to you guys is that if you have any useful multiple spell macros, or weak auras which track important cds etc I would be very grateful if you could share them! Also one more question, how much spirit should I be aiming for as a priest? bear in mind this will be for heroic mode progression next tier. Any other tips are appreciated too. If there is anyone kind enough out there to help, it is massively appreciated

Thanks in advance,
    Ayen

*edit, I do not use clique and use keybinds / mouseovers to heal. Also I heal in a 10 man enviroment.

Here is a priest weak aura thread that I created for the community. Pass it along and share anywhere! Just make sure I get credit thanks

http://www.mmo-champion.com/search.p...rchid=49069391

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyLathusDisc View Post
    Error message came up when trying to follow the link :s "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." Found it though by searching latest threads, thanks very much! looks great.
    Last edited by mmocceb9783085; 2013-01-14 at 10:33 PM.

Focus on Crit rather than Mastery in 10man. Spirit, get as much as you feel comfortable with. At least 10k, though. (For this tier)

As for WeakAuras, I started out using a ton of them to track Grace, cooldowns, Evangelism, etc. Basically, just had icons of the spells show on my screen whenever they were off CD. I found that I had no need for all of that once I had actually played my Disc for a little while. Nowadays I just have a texture + sound pop up whenever Mindbender is available and I'm below (I think) 80% mana. I also have huge icons pop up at the top of my screen when I don't have some version of Fort up and don't have Inner Will/Fire on, because I suck at remembering those.

Here's the WeakAuras string for the Mindbender thing:
    Code:
    dKdReaGljW2GuMjKO5IkMne3ueQBRO(MsStPYEj7wO9lQs)uuf)fv9BkDzWqvKgSOQA4s5GqPdJYXKOZjbTqbAPIqwScz5Q8qiHEkYJfPNRQXPiMQsnzOA6uDribxfvsEguCDk2iK0PL0MLQ2Uc13vsFfvIplO5jQkltcnnfmAivJxaoPa6wIGRjQCEr06qLudtuEnQuRsTfvffy0HRNLcCcm1gFoudqq4j0z42vEYAqqjaPOZJr0lQSGHcwkyIOzr4IW1wuQfXEARUsH6cMHLSHjtYWmbTLs0WO(eYnOUIQltDyeQlLyYvwoSKHzjxo0Yku9jKBqUOK5PV)bxOIggmdlzdywwkojlxzP6tyOqrhewTXDYgiYHaCZbImr)QHHWPTOVbiiDSzqDLfXKnKjxel1R24RTO3zNRTiClFiIDvJeHB5FRjIRGIERjIlkWOdxplf4Gfh3gFoCbyCJ1CSNZu7kCynh7tmGxzCiRjI)CwRPCd4ZmeaHzcrVSaByOOqe7kF)XMbrCbyCJ1CSNRrTcrC5Yf5qaU5arbgD46zPahS4424ZHlaJBSMJ9CMAxHdR5yFIb8kJdwZXEoynhBPqrvCrOwHiEEZFrrSyDM5vBuBrVZoxBrEYgiQDWdUO2bp4IE0VAKB5IMz1O2I8Knqu7GhCrTdEWfXqAOZMAqEqUCr(vddHtBrEYgi6DMBErMimgIUiMXTIGXq0fHn1R2yEZpx9SriGiZd8My1vqrMh4)gGG0XMbfuuQ5D7mp6vCqKxNbCrFdqq6yZG6klIjBitUOOzEF1Wq4E1vuedhV6vBKHW7xnmeUxB1vQTi)QHHWPTipzde9oZnVitegdrxeZ4wrn7kC82gCm3EIYNiZd8n7kCAKiymeDrtTRWj6nJGXq0NEqFnar0uuaLOuKjwDrnews4e1SRW5jBG6YezEGVzxHZt2afuK5bEtS6kOO3mcgdrNm991aeXJIyPnpTXMOTiZd8n4sHO3SRWPGIAWLcrVzxHt0Kmrn4sHO3SRWXBBWXC7jkFYfzI(vddHtB5YLlcXYW1wK5b(ue2)kOOZIaAlA2G4vTLlxK5b(VbPAKOVbPAlA2G4vTvxPcQUIkOC5ImpWNANhXCfuukc7FTf91yiciAAIcefOTC5Icip99p4c1ewqBOS4YKCOLLTuyUSb1NWqo5IgRUYHSm5sa
    Macros, here's a few examples of what I personally use. I'm not saying they're the best, I'm no macro wiz, but here you go:

(Casts PoM on your mouseover if you have one, on your target if you don't have a mouseover and your target is friendly, on yourself if you have neither a mouseover or a friendly target. Also uses any on use trinkets you may have. You can replace Prayer of Mending with any other spell to get the same functionality.

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover,help] Prayer of Mending; [help] Prayer of Mending; Prayer of Mending
    /use 14
    /use 13

This one does the same as the above, except if I hold alt, it will instead cast Smite. First trying for an enemy target of my mouseover, next for an enemy mouseover, next for an enemy target of my target, next simply for an enemy target. I have similar macros set up for Holy Fire, Shadow Word: Pain and Penance as well, allowing me to keep the tank (Or another raid member) targeted and still Atonement heal.

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt, @mouseovertarget, harm] [mod:alt, @mouseover, harm] [mod:alt, @targettarget, harm] [mod:alt, harm] Smite
    /cast [target=mouseover,help] Heal; [help] Heal; Heal
    /use 14
    /use 13

I chuck in /cast Archangel and /cast Inner Focus into my Prayer of Healing Macro and that usually takes care of that. Not 100% optimal, but 100% easier.
    Last edited by Sevyvia; 2013-01-14 at 10:57 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks very much sev, and Holy your weakauras thread is awesome thanks a lot guys!

There's also a great Priest blog/website that Derevka (he posts in here sometimes...) keeps up with. On the site, there's a section where you can download/import his WeakAuras, which are really nice.

talesofapriest.com
    Sorry; I can't post links yet.