Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Kisu View Post
    Argent champion's seal mounts, I don't think an explanation is needed.
    I just bought the ones that were 5 seals and like 400g. Very little difference between the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You tried too hard and now your post is shit. Never try too hard, the gamble isn't worth it.

The Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by Resania View Post
    What a long strange trip on 3 chars and almost a 4th
    I did WALSTIB on three toons and had two more almost ready to get it when I found out that the VPD would no longer give Master Riding for free. Ah, pity. The mage and DK probably won't ever do that (though I could afford Master Riding on all my toons if I really wanted).

And I did the Wintersaber quest before they changed it to match the raptor quest. The only way I found to make that bearable was to do it at the same time as I ground out Timbermaw rep and to time my runs (I got it to 15 minutes/cycle for an hour or two).

Anzu and Ashes. They are my favorite mounts in the game, even still, so I farmed and farmed and farmed all of my characters. 4 Anzu, 2 Ashes. I still feel bitter about it.

Here's another discussion on wasted items, along the same lines as the OP: anyone have any items they regret vendoring before transmog? I have too many to name, but I mostly regret the Undead Slaying set I got during the end of BC.

Netherwing, Mag'har, Argent Tournment... Twice.

The Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    , but I mostly regret the Undead Slaying set I got during the end of BC.
    Oh god.

I had a full set on my shaman and rogue that I know of, and I think I had a set on my priest. I DISTINCTLY recall vendoring it on the shaman and the rogue to save room, though.

At least the parts I had on my hunter (3/4, missing the chest) survived for transmog.

The other thing I wish I hadn't vendored was my paladin's Halberd of Smiting. At least there'll be models of it in 5.2.

The Unstoppable Force I change my name a lot's Avatar
    Oh and I also paid 25k for the Drake of the northwind drake that took aprox 101 runs from a hunter friend, I barely even use it in addition I did 505 runs normal stonecore literally yes I tallied that BS to get that drake as well I had to duel box a friends hunter because every single friend of my hunter was like NO MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE so one let me borrow his account. I also randomly gave a sandstone drake to someone for free yes.

<.< too much stories

Quote Originally Posted by Telwar View Post
    Oh god.

I had a full set on my shaman and rogue that I know of, and I think I had a set on my priest. I DISTINCTLY recall vendoring it on the shaman and the rogue to save room, though.
    Every time I see someone in it I want to punch them in the face. I wish they'd add a vendor for them, or even that the old vendor was still there (shoulders/gloves are better than nothing). I have Necrotic Runes in my bank...God knows why I kept those but not the gear >.<

Bought 496 bracers from AH for 30k (trash BoE) which got replaced by 502 heroic BiS one next reset. Nice way to waste gold. Now it's irrelevant, I have near half a million left and prefer having good RNG over bad one but here's more wasteful example:

In my nooby times in march (2 or 3 months into WoW) i bought 2x pyrium spellward (365 ilevel agility sword) cos i loved the look of swords on my back. Didn't knew that HoT heroics with 378 ilevel gear existed. That was when I barely had 10k gold on me and spent almost all of it on those swords.

100K gold on Ashes of Al'ar.