Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
  1. #81
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Surrey, England
    Posts
    16,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Anagram View Post
    I assume they looked for "normal" men for those studies, because i am pretty sure there are strong religious types that don't watch or ever watched for that matter.
    Also for a safe bet they can go to amish people, those people don't even use electricity from what i know and i doubt they buy porn magazines *shrug*

    i would bet even most of the religious people watch/have looked at it. its natural for people to have urges, and its quite common to see boobs on tv these days, they might get curious.
    and yeah, amish would be the best shot, but it wouldnt really work for the study.
    Too cool for a signature

  2. #82
    Bloodsail Admiral Rendia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Arse-end of Nowheresville
    Posts
    1,176
    Quote Originally Posted by tlacoatl View Post
    not sure what you mean. I'm sure everyone looks at porn, but really? people find it arousing? All that fake people, with surgically deformed bodies, all that fake groaning, the weird way they treat people. Its got comedy value, but thats about it. Its totally unrealistic, and its pretty unattractive.
    It is more of a jump start for me than anything else. Just to get the blood flowing so to speak.

    Otherwise I generally find it boring. There are some scenes, however, that are great because of their believability and realism. Not all are full of apparent fakeness.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

  3. #83
    Moderator aiko-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    5,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    My girlfriend clearly wasn't informed that her type doesn't like porn.
    She probably hasn't gotten the memo yet. We send those on Sundays, but they can take days to get there.

  4. #84
    Bloodsail Admiral bekilrwale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sarasota Fl.
    Posts
    1,148
    I don't have a single male friend who doesn't look at porn every week, no real surprise to me=D.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

  5. #85
    The most interesting part when u in flagranti catch the new gf browsing your pc (after my experience you can expect gfs to spy on your pc, especially in new relations) for porn is to ask "which did u like best". 100% it is some kind of bondage thing.

  6. #86
    Scarab Lord Gandrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,785
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Hmmm. Masturbation is a little harder on a computer chair, I think. My kind prefers a good rub on a nice comfortable bed, with nothing but our lovely non-perverted thoughts to drive us...
    So... You don't think about a a completely naked guy just flexing his ass, or a guy with a moustache giving you head, soft sensual kissing and the kind of steamy foreplay you'd only find in a novel, or just plain old rough sexual intercourse when you fap?

    because i'm pretty sure all of those things are perveted
    You get a thumbs up, pat on the back and a "way to go" from your label every day, looking boy
    Hey, looking boy, what you say looking boy? I get a "hell yeah" from Dre, looking boy
    I work for everything I have, never asked nobody for shit. Get outta my face, looking boy


  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by bekilrwale View Post
    I don't have a single male friend who doesn't look at porn every HOUR, no real surprise to me=D.
    Fixed that for you

  8. #88
    Moderator aiko-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    5,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    So... You don't think about a a completely naked guy just flexing his ass, or a guy with a moustache giving you head, soft sensual kissing and the kind of steamy foreplay you'd only find in a novel, or just plain old rough sexual intercourse when you fap?

    because i'm pretty sure all of those things are perveted
    No, just sunshine and happy thoughts. Sometimes ponies, or the occasional butterfly. Or...FERNANDO!

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    No, just sunshine and happy thoughts. Sometimes ponies, or the occasional butterfly. Or...FERNANDO!
    You know that's illegal in most countries right?

  10. #90
    Moderator aiko-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    5,665
    Quote Originally Posted by kouby View Post
    You know that's illegal in most countries right?
    We're not perfect; we just do the best we can.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •