Thread: Raid Fail Mods

Raid Fail Mods

Hi,

Looking for a constructive mod for raid announcing that is informative, not too much of a distraction and keeps the info simple.

Currently trialing Phoenixstyle, so far so good but wondering what else is out there that anyone could recommend.

Help appreciated, thanks

I find them all distracting IMO. Is it for your personal play or to bring attention to others?

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhamer View Post
    I find them all distracting IMO. Is it for your personal play or to bring attention to others?
    At this stage it is for the exclusive info of raid leaders and is posted to a unique channel since, yes, it could be a distraction particularly in 25's. However, the intention is to bring the critical messages into live raid chat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhamer View Post
    Raid mods like this are to identity mistakes and those in the group who repeatedly make the same mistakes that can slow progression!

There is an add that does this called EnsidaFails. I used to use it way back in ICC, worked pretty good then and no reason it shouldn't still, it's updated for mop.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/ensidiafails

Deleted
    PhoinixStyle is the best from the ones i've used.
    You could additionally get
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/fatality
    But make sure it will announce things in custom chat.Otherwise it's too spammy.
    Or you could give
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/deathnote
    a try.

Phoenixstyle is the best I've found and it tracks so much useful information that will save your raid a lot of guessing and frustration at what happened.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I currently use PhoenixStyle for tracking raid fails, death reporting to chat during attempts, etc. But I don't think the author plays anymore so I'm surprised it's still updated at all, and once I get down into wanting to track specific things and it's not there, I'm also left looking for another solution.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

10+ Year Old Account
    Both EnsidiaFails and PhenixStyle are really good. PhoenixStyle, IMO is better, it has more options and better information, but Ensidia is more light on info.

I'd say if you're already using PhoenixStyle, keep it. You're good to go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    I currently use PhoenixStyle for tracking raid fails, death reporting to chat during attempts, etc. But I don't think the author plays anymore so I'm surprised it's still updated at all, and once I get down into wanting to track specific things and it's not there, I'm also left looking for another solution.
    Yes, I am surprised too, why I continue to update it +_+ But I like to search such topics and read them +_+

If you need some trackers - post on phoenixstyle.com what you need. I spend too much time to find what to track. As LFR is disabled on ptr... I ll update it as I could access it... Finally I got 480 lvl, so I am ready to enter it D