Are Mogu homosexual?

This is a serious question.

They are aggresive, powerful and dominating, but because we never saw females, we assumed they don't need to procreate.
    But now in 5.2 we have the Twin females, who were probably consorts to Lei Shen, so they have the sexual capacity, but no drive. Could it be because they are gay, and prefer to have an all male society?

Are Ogres gay because there are no female ogres around?

Are bees lesbians because there are very few male bees around? (And I sincerely hope I haven't gotten my bee-genders backwards there)

The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    No it's likely they are not gay. Because by the logic you are portraying here all Ogres are gay because they have no females but that's true due to half-orcs. Absence of something is not absence of evidence.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...htsongg/simple https://twitter.com/Aeluron1989

Quote Originally Posted by Waniou View Post
    Maybe they are around, but you just don't see the difference because the blizz boob department couldn't be bothered that day?
    Thread:Will we ever create A.I?
    So I just watched Her and it gave me a deep thought. Will man ever create an artificial consciousness or is it impossible. Anyone have any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    We are currently creating "A.S" - artificial stupidity. A.K.A internet forums

Quote Originally Posted by Waniou View Post

Are bees lesbians because there are very few male bees around? (And I sincerely hope I haven't gotten my bee-genders backwards there)
    I'm pretty sure (not totally positive) that male bee's are the worker's
    Quote Originally Posted by Unkown
    "The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something"

Yes, flaming.

??? Who thinks this stuff up.

Sexuality threads are forbidden here. Closing.