Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
  1. #121
    This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels yaddayaddayadda.

    Doesn't look legit.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

  2. #122
    Yeah, no head on the first pic makes me think the guy on the first pic isn't the same as the one on the second pic, but still, lol at everyone saying the guy on the second pic looks grotesque and all, probably just jealous guys that know they would never be able to look like that or girls that know they would never have a chance, he doesn't even have that much muscle compared to other pro bodybuilders and i don't know if one can make such transformation in 1 year and 9 months but esteroids or not, doens't look grotesque at all.

  3. #123
    Stood in the Fire Machomaije's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Norway, Bergen
    Posts
    434
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    So did you graduate college at the age of 16? Because your post history suggests you are from Northern California and graduated college almost 3 years ago, yet here you say you are 19. While the original thread on bodybuilding.com, the dude says he is from North Dakota.

    Not to sound like I think you're full of shit, but I think you're full of shit and took this thread straight off bodybuilding.com
    What this guy said.

    And also, I wouldnt believe you anyway when you dont have pic of ur head from the before picture. Your a lier, and probably look just as sad as you didnt in the first picture.

  4. #124

  5. #125
    The Lightbringer Alceus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wolf's' Den
    Posts
    3,637
    why does he mention WoW?
    >_> I sure think he used it as a negative innuendo...
    Frostwolf clan is best clan!
    Tauren Shaman - Pandaren Monk - Orc Hunter - Troll Druid

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    why does he mention WoW?
    >_> I sure think he used it as a negative innuendo...
    WoW in a sense is a negative thing when not played in moderation (which who really played it in moderation?). A lot of people get addicted to the game which can lead to an unhealthy lifestyle.

  7. #127
    Herald of the Titans crakerjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ptwn, Oregon
    Posts
    2,803
    Damn, nice upperbody... lower legs could use a bit of work, but overall really nice.

    To those that feel they need to express their malicious opinions... Go do so... but with unhealthy people your kind... maybe at a mcdonalds or any other fast food chain.

    [Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2013-01-26 at 10:56 PM.

    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    To those that feel they need to express their malicious opinions... Go do so... but with unhealthy people your kind... maybe at a mcdonalds or any other fast food chain.
    Really sir? Post your body please. Oh sorry you don't fit into 1 photo from hand-reach distance.

    [Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2013-01-26 at 10:56 PM.

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Damn, nice upperbody... lower legs could use a bit of work, but overall really nice.

    To those that feel they need to express their malicious opinions... Go do so... but with unhealthy people your kind... maybe at a mcdonalds or any other fast food chain.
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    Really sir? Post your body please. Oh sorry you don't fit into 1 photo from hand-reach distance.
    Really guys? Really?
    Dont go offtopic.

    Ontopic: Its a good transformation.

  10. #130
    Cookie Monster Radux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    12,561
    I'm just going to bring this to a close. There's just far too many insults being tossed around to remain constructive.

    Locked.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •