Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    This whole post screams fake/photo-shopped. -100/10
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

Just looks gross, while some muscle is definitely healthy that just doesn't look anywhere near healthy to me. Could be the orange radianting my judgement though
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
    He never said don't go to a strip club because it's against his religion, he said he doesn't go to them. Big difference.
    Well, you're wrong:

Quote Originally Posted by jbhasban View Post
    Truth be told ive never been in a strip joint. It would be against my religion.

you went from that to that in a year?? not saying its impossible but thatd would require like.. a lot of effort

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think I have saw the bodybuilder picture before. It really seem a fake story

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Well, you're wrong:
    Aren't you a scientist? Isn't critical reading important for you guys?

I have never been to a strip joint. If I were go to go a strip joint it would violate my religion. That doesn't mean others cannot go to a strip joint. My best from in law school went to them regularly. I don't see it as a moral failing to go to one either.
    Last edited by jbhasban; 2013-01-18 at 02:06 PM.

Deleted
    That's way too excessive, it gets to a point where it stops being attractive.

Deleted
    heh, nice.

I liked it better BEFORE transformation...

Deleted
    Thats just not a good look. Sorry, but you passed fit and healthy with definition, which is good, into omg thats weird and unnatural. you look emaciated with that low body fat, and its really not good for you.

Deleted
    On the first pic, he is definitely not skinny; and the second pic is plain awful...looks more than unpleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by jbhasban View Post
    You do realize that a huge percentage (30-60%) of guys get Gynecomastia as a consequence of normal aging? It may have not been related to their steroid abuse.

I mostly get pissed at guys who go to steroid users at the gym to ask for advise and the steroid users (who know NOTHING about lifting) tell them how to exercise. So many people get injured as a consequence of bad advice from supposedly fit people.
    Well yes man can get gyno but its not a super huge percentage. Body fat can make it look like gyno sometimes. I had a few lumps of gyno when I ran Dbol as a 4 week kick starter for one of my cycles... dbol aromatizes quite a bit.. Im not saying estrogen is a bad thing since even men need estrogen but to much can lead to Gyno which is a normal side of to much E2 and other problems. Think about it though... Bunch of teenagers that don't know what they're doing? Popping a bunch of DBol thinking that all the weight they're gaining is "Muscle" when instead its mostly water. They get off that shit then they complain they lost it all because of the ignorance of running a Dianabol only cycle with no Testosterone Enanthate/Cyp/Prop as a base AND without running something to control Estro/Bloat. Then they complain about feeling like shit afterwards all the time because the poor kids Natural Testosterone is shut down because they didn't look into a Post Cycle Treatment plan (Clomid/Nolva/HCG). The more Testosterone and Compounds of these anabolics you put in your body the more estrogen your gonna have as well. Gotta have the right amount of Estro . And since I'm a cheap ass and don't want to pay for surgery for my gyno all I did as pick up some Letro for less than a 50$ and got rid of my Gyno in a few weeks. You gotta be careful with this sheeeeeet.

The only random thing somebody asked me at the gym was... "How do you get your legs so big?"... I just say I like to squat... But you know just because something works for one person doesnt mean its gonna work for the next person. I just hope they can develop a personal routine for themselves to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    On the first pic, he is definitely not skinny; and the second pic is plain awful...looks more than unpleasant.
    175 at 6'1" is skinny.

Deleted
    Yeah, let's pile on shit loads of unfunctional muscle, strip down to dangerously low levels of bodyfat and do isolation movements to make ourselves really immobile.

Proprioception, agility, flexibility and complex movement patterns are overrated /sarcasm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Well, you're wrong:
    http://www.english-online.org.uk/beginners/beg1_1.htm

If that is in fact you OP, nice dedication to do that in under a year. Can't say i like the look but each to their own i guess.

Call me cynical after my 17 odd years of being around these parts... but no head in the first shot. to bang ultratone... just seems fishy to me.

on the assumption that its not.. well done, good job I doubt it was done in such a rapid time without extreme training (i.e not working around a job) and without supplements! but irrespective of those two things! good work !

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    Call me cynical after my 17 odd years of being around these parts... but no head in the first shot. to bang ultratone... just seems fishy to me.

on the assumption that its not.. well done, good job I doubt it was done in such a rapid time without extreme training (i.e not working around a job) and without supplements! but irrespective of those two things! good work !
    It is clearly the same person. The bone structure and muscle attachments are exactly the same.

Calling fake. Bottom photo, left peck? has a brown mark on it. Its like a small mole or something. Its not there in the top photo. Second, you provide no proof that its you, no head shot in the first. Third, those photos are from a competition. Anyone can get them. Finally, someone on the first page already pointed out in your post history, you state that you graduated college four years ago, but claim to by 19 in that photo. Sorry, but a 16 year old cant enter college and graduate by age 19.

Not sure why you would post this. For attention? idk. People do some weird things for weird reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Very nice, must feel awesome for you OP

Did you take any steroids or anything? (just intrested)
    No, as any other iron pumping greaser going from straw to bundle of muscle in record breaking times, he's all natural

It's not him, he posted it for someone else. This thread is full of jelly, and they're sitting on the BB forums Lolling away. Let the thread die.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.