Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Hey guys, I'm the one in the OP from the original thread on bb.com. Interesting comments from what would be considered the general public calling me grotesque. Thats ok though bros no worries. I am actually completely natural and that transformation took 1 year and 9 months. (birthday is may 5th 1992) Im actually 8 weeks out from that same competition! If you guys would like any fitness or diet advice I'd be happy to help!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nauz View Post
    Hey guys, I'm the one in the OP from the original thread on bb.com. Interesting comments from what would be considered the general public calling me grotesque. Thats ok though bros no worries. I am actually completely natural and that transformation took 1 year and 9 months. (birthday is may 5th 1992) Im actually 8 weeks out from that same competition! If you guys would like any fitness or diet advice I'd be happy to help!
    I just don't see the point a very impractical build LOL. I'm just going for six pack and some slight toning personally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I just don't see the point a very impractical build LOL. I'm just going for six pack and some slight toning personally.
    Six pack on a skinny guy is like tits on a fat girl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickx View Post
    Lol i bet you are a 300lb fatass
    My taste in men obviously has everything to do with my own looks.

Confirmed fake on bodybuilding.com, there two different people

Deleted
    Fake or not, if you are that person great for you, if not so you feel good for tricking us.

Secondly I personally think the 2nd picture looks quite disgusting and is nothing I want to look like. Living healthy and doing sport is one thing, looking like that is another.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    Six pack on a skinny guy is like tits on a fat girl.
    I'm not doing it for normal reasons...Wanna look good for a cosplay i'm looking at.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Im actually much more athletic then I was in high school. So, as far functionality I'm doing quite well. getting a six pack and "toning" is all about body fat. If you can't see your abs, your simply too fat much like I was in my before picture. If you need any diet help I have no problem giving advice.

Deleted
    Im actually much more athletic then I was in high school. So, as far functionality I'm doing quite well. getting a six pack and "toning" is all about body fat. If you can't see your abs, your simply too fat much like I was in my before picture. If you need any diet help I have no problem giving advice.
    Some people have to train their abs to see them ,even if they are skinny

Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    Some people have to train their abs to see them ,even if they are skinny
    I would tend to disagree. At 6 percent body fat you should be able to see your abs, as most any exercise you do in the gym will activate your core. If you only do cardio however, you will get no where.

Rated 0, because I think it's not the same person in the before and after photos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now he's buffed his strength and stamina irl :P

I rate it 2/10 cos I don't think he looks particularly attractive now and I'd be much more interested to hang out with or talk to the guy he used to be.

I came here hoping for a new dickneck thread and was very disappointed. 0/10
    But look at how soon we're all forgotten. The abyss of endless time that swallows it all. The emptiness of those applauding hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very well done. You look great, OP.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 10:47 AM ----------

Nah, you look good. Not over-the-top musclebound. Guys are just jealous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait... This isn't a joke.... The head looks copied on and whats with the pose... If it is real than i apologize and am jealous but i just can't see it.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

10+ Year Old Account
    I tend to think in terms of combat...too much muscle...And no i'm fine i got advice from a pal who's a former personal trainer.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a bit much imo. I don't think he looks very good, but it's impressive in the same way a 15 car pile-up is impressive.

DENOUGHTADEN for the amazing transformation of non-orange to oompa-loompa-orange. The lime green panties really bring it out and keep with the citrus theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukari View Post
    Equality is a universal concept, you either care about it for everyone, or you don't care about it. It can't be compartmentalized, you can't champion equality for solely one group, that's inimical to the whole idea of equality.
    To make room for the cupcake!

This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels yaddayaddayadda.

Doesn't look legit.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Deleted
    Yeah, no head on the first pic makes me think the guy on the first pic isn't the same as the one on the second pic, but still, lol at everyone saying the guy on the second pic looks grotesque and all, probably just jealous guys that know they would never be able to look like that or girls that know they would never have a chance, he doesn't even have that much muscle compared to other pro bodybuilders and i don't know if one can make such transformation in 1 year and 9 months but esteroids or not, doens't look grotesque at all.