Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

2 pally holy in 10m, viable?

Hi, i would asd if this could be viable, considered that both are skilled. We have a shaman Who will stay with One pally in 2 heals fight. But in 3 heals boss, is this useful? Holy+holy+resto
    And in 2 heals, is pally + pally THAT bad?
    We're 6hc atm, with half night of progress on will of the emperor.

No offence but what are u really fishing for? Praise for your healers? :P

If you're 6hc and not wiping like crazy on the same boss, week after week, you kinda responded to your own question.... yeah it looks kinda viable... no?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    ATM we're priest shammy pala, this is going is happen in5.2!

Oh, then it's a different situation indeed... I personally think you might struggle a bit on heavy splashdamage-fights where there is damage going out everywhere, priests are kinda sick in aoe-healing. Personally, I'd keep it they way you have it if possible as I really think it will be worse, not much perhaps, but worse!

If they're both skilled, there's no reason not to use a 2 holy paladin setup. Heck, I raided with 2 skilled holy paladins throughout all of T11 and T12 and it went just fine, as long as you have other classes to bring raid buffs.

It's not as big an issue as some might think it sounds, but you might have trouble on Shek'zeer, just saying.

I can't think of other 3-heal fights where comp is that big an issue. Lei Shi might cause some grief as well.

How is this a question?

Holy paladins are up there with disc priests in terms of raw healing potential and raid utility in 10m right now, and they're not getting nerfed in 5.2 like disc is.

No idea what Dawon is talking about, holy paladins have decent sustained aoe healing, and extremely strong on-demand aoe healing.

The only real reason this would be a problem would be loot... well, beyond losing SS, anyway. SS will still probably be overpowered even in 5.2, but what can 'ya do.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    That is the issue, apart from loot. If disc is going down i'm glad to reroll (leveling right now, since mine is locked and geared at 80 for fun) and i saw pally doing really well in 10m. Thanks for replys

yours is the prime example of Bring The Player Not The Class
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattlehunter View Post
    Holy paladins are up there with disc priests in terms of raw healing potential and raid utility in 10m right now, and they're not getting nerfed in 5.2 like disc is.
    You're not wrong, however the problem is that holy paladins lack a spammable aoe heal with good range. This can be alleviated by holy avenger during high burst aoe, but paladins are still very weak, especially in comparison to priests. Having 2 holy paladins will only exacerbate that problem.