Resto Trinket Question

I just started raiding again in MoP on my resto Shaman, tonight we downed WotE and I got Qin-Xi's Polarizing Seal. So I equipped that, but I'm not sure what do with my other trinkets. I have Price of Progress and Empty Fruit Barrel and I'm not sure which is better to be honest. I am raiding 10 man if that makes a difference.

Here is my armory if anyone wants to take a look, and tell if I am doing anything wrong, not entirely sure about my reforging.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Korra/advanced

Thanks for taking your time to read this and help
    Last edited by GutsTheWarrior; 2013-01-15 at 04:58 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Qin-XI + Fruitbarrel.

Fruitbarrel has a bit less average spirit and higher average intellect, but its spirit is counted into manatide.
    R.A.I.D - Resto at its destiny

Deleted
    And if you had to choose between qin-xi(normal), spirit of the sun (normal) and darkmoon trinket. Which 2 would you go with?

15+ Year Old Account
    Without factoring in any other circumstances: SotS and DM Trinket

As I'm wearing them myself here my thoughts on them: even without Qin-Xi I have about 10k spirit unbuffed, which should be (and normally is) enough spirit for MTT. SotS and DM Trinket give more personal spirit on average than Qin-Xi. Spirit on the other hand gives you more int on average, but only a few points and unfortunately through a proc. While spirit procs are kind of nice, int procs are kind of suboptimal (you know what I mean). That being said, Qin-Xi loses by far against the other ones, but keep in mind, that this is only a flat number comparison not taking any personal circumstances into account, which may perfer Qin-Xi over the other two.
    R.A.I.D - Resto at its destiny