Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Exclamation How ugly are you on the inside?

Personally I know I am pretty attractive on the outside because I can sense it from people around me; however, I am ugly on the inside. I don't even like to look at myself in the mirror anymore because I can see what I really am.
    Last edited by sandmoth12; 2013-01-15 at 03:25 AM.

I am a horrible evil person, sometimes I think what my father told me really is true, that I ruin things for everybody and if I was dead they would all be better off.

I look rough on the outside to, and my insides hurt me sometimes where I feel that I'm rotting on the inside.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    I am a horrible evil person, sometimes I think what my father told me really is true, that I ruin things for everybody and if I was dead they would all be better off.

I look rough on the outside to, and my insides hurt me sometimes where I feel that I'm rotting on the inside.
    Well that really is a cruel thing for a father to say...

I think inside i'm a pretty good person, i'm not a saint but i'm pretty good cause i like to think that way, i don't like to think bad of anyone even more if i don't know them, cause i have no reasons to think that way of them, just because i saw/heard one thing about them, or because of the stereotypes

10+ Year Old Account
    idk isn't beauty subjective?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, you kids are depressing.

Lighten up with this song, yo

No one is really ugly on the inside if that means being psychologically ugly or something. Your conscious being a fluid presence that can be altered at any moment for any reason.

hey hey!

None of that talk boys. You are both beautiful!

edit:
    haha me and psyopz had the same idea
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Deleted
    10/10 ugliness on the inside. I'm the meanest person you can find!

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't really say whether or not I'm "ugly" on the inside, as I don't really have a comparison for it. I would like to think I'm a generally good person, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Liess!

I guess it depends who you ask.
    Personally i think i'm a nice person, though pretty straightforward in my way to say things. I don't do it if not asked for it, but even when the person asked for my oppinion, then it's far from all that can handle a straight answer.
    Overal:
    I think i'm pretty and made of magic on the inside <3
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Highly doubt that. You wouldn't be so proud of it if you really were.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not ugly at all on the inside.

I feel sorry for OP & ppl who believe their outer beauty will carry them, even past the ugly personality. Outer beauty is not the end-all be-all of life's endeavors. It shouldn't be anyway.

IDK, Maybe that's truer in the last few years; it does seem that more & more young ppl let ugly actions/issues go by & be accepted simply b/c the person who is full of ugliness looks good on the outside.

Fucking sad & pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    After what you said about punishing the individual for the perception of the collective, I wouldn't disagree with you.

I'm cynical and have an extremely strong distaste for most people, but I love and cherish my friends.

Lying has to be the ugliest thing you can do to a person you care about. And I do it nearly everyday. Most of the time its not about major things, its more of a compulsion, mostly because lies are easier to live with than the truth.

What is up with topics lately... first we have a everyone is insignificant topic and now a "hey everyone how ugly are you on the inside" topic.
    Last edited by Themius; 2013-01-15 at 03:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brash View Post
    Lying has to be the ugliest thing you can do to a person you care about. And I do it nearly everyday. Most of the time its not about major things, its more of a compulsion, mostly because lies are easier to live with than the truth.
    I lied to one, made myself be a real asshole, but it was done for her own good.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    What is up with topics lately... first we have a everyone is insignificant topic and now a "hey everyone how ugly are you on the inside" topic.
    I know, maybe folks on mmo-champ are suffering from the winter blues today?

I like to think of myself as good and I"m only human so I've made mistakes and will continue so until I'm dead

I smoked at least a pack a day for years, I've done quite a few illicit drugs and I sometimes eat extremely fatty foods.

I figure I'm a black lunged fat clogged vein angry old man.

So I'm pretty good. Thanks for asking.

I don't like most people outside of the few people I consider family and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Brash View Post
    Oh snap, my father made an mmo-c account.

I think I am horrible on the inside. Cynical to the extreme and a misanthrope. If I saw a person dying of a heart attack on a street I wouldn't lift a finger to help them. I wouldn't gloat either (or take videos), I would just observe.

I am highly loyal to friends and family though. Duty, honor, loyalty above all.

I feel bad for all my girlfriends (of which I had many) because even though I fake loving them, I feel nothing romantic at all for them. This is much worse than acting like a jerk because it deludes them into thinking I feel something for them. The perceptive ones can feel my coldness and detachment and bail in time. The not-so-perceptive ones end up getting hurt when they eventually get frozen off. The current one I am with right now probably knows I do not love her at all, but sticks around anyway because we get along perfectly fine as it is.
    Last edited by Ashnazg; 2013-01-15 at 03:56 AM.