How's your 2013/new years resolutions going so far?

As the title asks how is your 2013/resolutions going so far.

For me, my resolution is coming along pretty good, I'm sticking to my strict training regiment and actually looking forward to going to the gym everyday, really hoping this doesn't wear off.

As for the rest of the year, not so much. PC issues, returning to school delayed because of payment issues, no job opportunities pulling through. Maybe that's why my training is going so well. Heh.

How bout you guys?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't need to wait for a petty change in the contemporary dating system to change my life. I never make new years resolutions. I change my life when I change my life.

you should, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    I don't need to wait for a petty change in the contemporary dating system to change my life. I never make new years resolutions. I change my life when I change my life.

you should, too!
    It gives me motivation to actually do what I've been thinking about for sometime, I'm not a very motivated self-starter even if my resume says I am.

I resolved to get a new job, so far i've only managed to get fired from my old one for telling my boss (and as it happens grandad) that i was looking for a new one so i didn't blindside him.
    Proud member of the zero infraction club (lets see how long this can last =)

10+ Year Old Account
    I made a resolution not to make resolutions. Damn.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine was not to make resolutions. Worked out well

It's still 1680x1050

I actually didn't make any this year.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Mine was not to make resolutions. Worked out well
    If you made a resolution to not make any resolutions, didnt you instafail?

Still have not even smelled on alcohol Smoking is alot harder though :/

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Smoking is alot harder though :/
    Buy cold cuts(or whatever suits you), like turkey and eat as soon as you feel an urge, thats what I did when I quit, it's cheaper then smokes anyways.

Well I promised myself that I was gonna try and sleep more, but I have failed so far. We went to bed at 1 or so I think last night and woke up at 7.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Made none because I care for none.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.