View Poll Results: do you think marksman deserves this buff?

Voters
49. This poll is closed
  • Yes, its time for marksman love

30 61.22%
  • No, I want to show everyone im the most skillfull

13 26.53%
  • Not sure.. Im just interested in trolling

6 12.24%

Thread: Remake

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Remake

Just want to put this out there. If you have read the PTR notes you will realise a new talent given to the monk that is a second trinket. Wow right. Im just saying if blizzard is reworking monks like that, it wont be bad to throw survival and marksman, especially marksman that kind of buff and love.

If you agree write your comments below and how they can implement such a buff to mm.........

Stop complaining and reroll if it's that big of a deal. Play Surv or BM if u want hell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    Stop complaining and reroll if it's that big of a deal. Play Surv or BM if u want hell.
    just respong to the post simple ,, oh you already did. trolling right.At least be decent enough to choose it.............

I don't get why people want every class to have the exact same spells. Just imagine for a second how boring that would be.

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 08:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fisayoolat View Post
    just respong to the post simple ,, oh you already did. trolling right.At least be decent enough to choose it.............
    Different oppinion=trolling, solid logic.
    And to be honest your poll options are pretty biased.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brash View Post
    I don't get why people want every class to have the exact same spells. Just imagine for a second how boring that would be.
    This is not a case of having the exact same spell. This is a case of ignoring markman. Everyclass has a trinket , but wow has evolved to a state of so much cc, since blizzard failed to tone that down, the only wise choice is to give double trinkets out............ Just saying

Monk is a new class. The hunter is not. Yes, it's true hunters are a bit messy atm but both SV and BM are raid-viable specs (assuming this is about PvE), if you want to play MM that badly, for whatever reason, then you'll probably be just fine doing so in a casual guild. If you like MM but don't like either BM or SV, then the problem is with you, not the class. While I personally feel some adjustments need to be made, I rather enjoy that I can't be faping while doing the maximum amount of dps. As for more buttons to press, I don't think that is the correct answer...we already have more than anybody.

If an extra trinket is all you are worried about why aren't you a human hunter?

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 08:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    As for more buttons to press, I don't think that is the correct answer...we already have more than anybody.
    A bit OT but i've noticed a trend with hunters their alt is almost always a shaman have you found the same in your travels?

Deleted
    Monk is a new class. The hunter is not. Yes, it's true hunters are a bit messy atm but both SV and BM are raid-viable specs (assuming this is about PvE), if you want to play MM that badly, for whatever reason, then you'll probably be just fine doing so in a casual guild. If you like MM but don't like either BM or SV, then the problem is with you, not the class. While I personally feel some adjustments need to be made, I rather enjoy that I can't be faping while doing the maximum amount of dps. As for more buttons to press, I don't think that is the correct answer...we already have more than anybody.
    Wow i have only tried survival and BM in mop since my hunter is only an alt, but if what you say is true I might have to try it out. Would solve all my... additional time consuming problems while playing like you said.

What a terrible poll.

Deleted
    I personally like BM , im just putting it out there for those mm lovers out there. If blizzard can afford to do something like give monks a second trinket to be viable in pvp they can aswell do the same to mm . By the way i failed to mention in this post its geared towards pvp but i am stating it personally to you now. Having a second trinket in pvp is a big deal...

---------- Post added 2013-01-15 at 06:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Brash View Post
    If an extra trinket is all you are worried about why aren't you a human hunter?

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 08:34 PM ----------

A bit OT but i've noticed a trend with hunters their alt is almost always a shaman have you found the same in your travels?
    Even as a human you cannot have two trinkets..

BM was in the bottom of the 3 for almost 2 expansions.

MM can live being bottom for a tier or 2, or 3, hopefully 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelln12 View Post
    BM was in the bottom of the 3 for almost 2 expansions.

MM can live being bottom for a tier or 2, or 3, hopefully 4.
    I would be content with BM if pets weren't bugged on multiple raid encounters every tier.

I personally like BM , im just putting it out there for those mm lovers out there. If blizzard can afford to do something like give monks a second trinket to be viable in pvp they can aswell do the same to mm . By the way i failed to mention in this post its geared towards pvp but i am stating it personally to you now. Having a second trinket in pvp is a big deal...

Well, if those MM lover have such huge Problems/complaints, they should be able to put up a thread and/or a poll theirselves. Dont want to be pricky, but they dont need you for that. Besides EVERYONE has two trinkets in pvp it is just that a lot of people choose one to be the insignia, which nowadays can even do more than just get you out of shit. It has stats and such.

Even as a human you cannot have two trinkets..
    Like stated above, everyone has two trinkets, maybe you are speaking of somethign else?

Brm needed a stun breaker badly.

Wait... does this mean human monks will have 3 trinkets? And if they slot the WPvP one alongside the dreadful/malevolent one, they will have 4 trinkets?

Brb rolling human monk.

(Excuse me if this is all wrong, don't pvp very much)

Deleted
    How about they just reduce the cc instead of bad solutions.

Best solution of all is removing PvP from wow. Who would even waste energy on balancing an rpg without losing class diversity.

Quote Originally Posted by StijnDP View Post
    How about they just reduce the cc instead of bad solutions.

Best solution of all is removing PvP from wow. Who would even waste energy on balancing an rpg without losing class diversity.
    thats just it... they fucked the game with arenas ad been trying to band aid it ever since. Back in wrath GC talked about not wanting to make PvP and "arms race" when it came to CC yet that is exactly what they have done. For everything they have said since BC about the overall game they have done the exact opposite, and with that they have constantly lost subs. THe game made the most money with it was PvE focused with PvP as a side distraction like any good RPG should be, they have lost that and it has done nothing but hamper the game.

The really shit thing about it the non gamer big wigs of gaming companies see that wow made lots of money, so they thinkt hey need to mimic wow inorder to make money and flop after flop is released. Honeslty MMORPGs need to go back their their roots, stroy based PvE inspired game with PvP not being a major impact. It might not get 10 million players but having 1.5 million players that play the game for years is better then a launch of 2 million that stop subbing within the first 3 months like what happened with both AoC Rift SWTOR and Secret world.

PvP is for little kid gamers on x-box not PC MMOs, if you want PvP play FPS games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just want to put this out there. If you have read the PTR notes you will realise a new talent given to the monk that is a second trinket. Wow right. Im just saying if blizzard is reworking monks like that, it wont be bad to throw survival and marksman, especially marksman that kind of buff and love.

If you agree write your comments below and how they can implement such a buff to mm.........

this is MM

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post

this is MM
    it astounds me how people think an edited video showing people only they stuff that makes them look good means a spec is magically good when its not.

This is why the player base is garbage, someone puts up a video of them killing bots and under geared players and the the retarded rabble of players think the spec is magically amazing.

No-one makes a video of real gameplay they edit what makes them look good not what makes them look bad. The 95+% of video he took that you don't see is him getting his ass handed to him by keyboard turners and clickers. Its just sad that the majority of the currently wow playerbase think that stupid videos like this = actual gameplay. No wonder the game is such a shit place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    it astounds me how people think an edited video showing people only they stuff that makes them look good means a spec is magically good when its not.

This is why the player base is garbage, someone puts up a video of them killing bots and under geared players and the the retarded rabble of players think the spec is magically amazing.

No-one makes a video of real gameplay they edit what makes them look good not what makes them look bad. The 95+% of video he took that you don't see is him getting his ass handed to him by keyboard turners and clickers. Its just sad that the majority of the currently wow playerbase think that stupid videos like this = actual gameplay. No wonder the game is such a shit place.
    well said..