View Poll Results: do you think marksman deserves this buff?

Voters
49. This poll is closed
  • Yes, its time for marksman love

30 61.22%
  • No, I want to show everyone im the most skillfull

13 26.53%
  • Not sure.. Im just interested in trolling

6 12.24%

Thread: Remake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    it astounds me how people think an edited video showing people only they stuff that makes them look good means a spec is magically good when its not.

This is why the player base is garbage, someone puts up a video of them killing bots and under geared players and the the retarded rabble of players think the spec is magically amazing.

No-one makes a video of real gameplay they edit what makes them look good not what makes them look bad. The 95+% of video he took that you don't see is him getting his ass handed to him by keyboard turners and clickers. Its just sad that the majority of the currently wow playerbase think that stupid videos like this = actual gameplay. No wonder the game is such a shit place.
    slow down man i am not saying mm is fine MM is weak
    i hope that it get buffed
    for exmaple aimed shot and CS need buff
    AS got spell cast buff 2.5 now thats good but not enaugh
    we need somthing uniqe like BW
    and an extra cc
    so i am not saying "MM fine no need to buff" nooooo

but my point is that there is some ppl can still do gr8 stuff as MM
    the guy who makes this video is multi-gladiator and i have watched his live stream so he is not the one who edit his videos to be cool
    Last edited by Steliios; 2013-01-15 at 05:25 PM.

Deleted
    Really appreciate the opinions and polls and ideas, so keep em coming.. I feel personally that that extra trinket given to monks is too much of a power boost but if they can do that to monks then it will be nice for mm and survival to have somethhing like that seing bms have two trinkets also... That alone will make a big round table choice between bm and mm in pvp/..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelln12 View Post
    BM was in the bottom of the 3 for almost 2 expansions.

MM can live being bottom for a tier or 2, or 3, hopefully 4.
    Finally someone that say the right thing^^Well,if mm get some love,ill be happy for all those mm lovers,no doubt about it,but playing since 2007,ihad never seen so much love for bm,never!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mettimo View Post
    Finally someone that say the right thing^^Well,if mm get some love,ill be happy for all those mm lovers,no doubt about it,but playing since 2007,ihad never seen so much love for bm,never!
    indeed .....

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think we should want any of our specs to be at the bottom. They should all be viable, because it I've found that my fellow Hunters do their best when they're playing the spec they want.