Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    You're correct, preferred do get 4 hotbars. But it is an issue for free players, and I know a few people who aren't happy with only having 4 hotbars.
    To be honest, there's not really enough things to fill up 4 action bars. I know that people complain about ability bloat, but as a PT, I could hotkey all of my abilities, CDs, mount, and anything else I needed.

Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    To be honest, there's not really enough things to fill up 4 action bars. I know that people complain about ability bloat, but as a PT, I could hotkey all of my abilities, CDs, mount, and anything else I needed.
    I know my level 17ish Sage filled up my two hotbars already. I'm not one to take buffs and cast them from my spellbook as it's super annoying. If it's an ability I use with any frequency, I'm putting it on a bar somewhere for easy access.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    I know my level 17ish Sage filled up my two hotbars already. I'm not one to take buffs and cast them from my spellbook as it's super annoying. If it's an ability I use with any frequency, I'm putting it on a bar somewhere for easy access.
    There's only 12 advanced class specific Sage abilities plus a couple from whatever tree you spec into. You'll acquire more of them, but you will only acquire a couple more Consular specific abilities. Trust me when I tell you that I got away with 4 bars and had keys to spare.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can make-do with 4 as a Sage, but you may not have room for all of your extra stuff.

Deleted
    I'm glad.

To be honest ToR has most of the stuff nailed down in the default game, Most of my wow addons where to make the UI better and improve the map and quest help etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamohn View Post
    You can make-do with 4 as a Sage
    I need not more than 3 and still have some space while having pvp stims/ adrenals included @lvl 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Not having add-ons was ok for a while, but after a few months of it I was glad to have them back in WoW. I use them more for personal information rather than a competition thing. Bag mods, bank mods, auction mods, enchantrix, tip tac, etc. Lots of information quickly is nice.
    I agree on that, I even left ToR once for WoW, cos I really missed addons. Actually, I need only 3 - Altoholic, Recount and Omen.

Altoholic is invaluable cos i play lot of toons and knowing how much credits and mats I have on each one would be really nice, so i dont need to log each one of them to find what I need.

Omen is most needed for my vanguard tank, since I really cant tell how much threat im doing and often Im left w/o ammo cos Im trying to make as much threat as poss. Its hard to distinguish between loosing threat to dps player and bosses who have threat-drop mechanic. I had lots of fights with dps players for me loosing threat and I cant prove its just boss mechanic.

For recount - I know there are separate programs that can measure dps in ToR, but its useless since 99,9% players dont know about them and there is a need to sync them which is really unpractical. Im trying to play best i can on all my toons, but without recount I cant really say am I good , average or bad dps player.

Hoping for some day we will see those addons or in-game included features.

What I find funny is that in the recent Meet the Dev post. He states that he fell in love with the gaming and actually made addons for the game also.

So to all the addon haters. If addons are terrible for a game then what do you think about a senior dev that made an addon for a game he loved now being in charge of a game that doesnt allow addons.

Someone who can post in the SWTOR forums should ask why addons are not allowed when he himself loved a game so much that he wrote an addon for it himself.

Looks like he was crazy in love with SWTOR even if he couldn't do any addons?!