Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
6
7
8
  1. #141
    High Overlord Rockwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Batcave
    Posts
    153
    I Agree that minor non-raid but quicker patches are awesome.

    so here is my prediction

    5.0 - Raids
    5.1 - Lore, Dailies, World PVP
    5.2 - Raid and lore Dailies
    5.3 - New battlegrounds, more lore dailies, and maybe something else
    5.4 - New raid set in Panda-land with more lore dailies
    5.5 - Siege set up patch with more lore dailies
    5.6 - Siege of Org with ... more lore dailies

    So I think they like lore dailies ....IMO

  2. #142
    Old God Nindoriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockwood View Post
    I Agree that minor non-raid but quicker patches are awesome.

    so here is my prediction

    5.0 - Raids
    5.1 - Lore, Dailies, World PVP
    5.2 - Raid and lore Dailies
    5.3 - New battlegrounds, more lore dailies, and maybe something else
    5.4 - New raid set in Panda-land with more lore dailies
    5.5 - Siege set up patch with more lore dailies
    5.6 - Siege of Org with ... more lore dailies

    So I think they like lore dailies ....IMO
    Didn't someone say, they already confirmed there's gonna be 3 tiers of raiding?

  3. #143
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,919
    Quote Originally Posted by gulder View Post
    Uh, how does this person have 12k posts.

    That's just insane.
    Well... lets say he have a life time on these forum...

  4. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Didn't someone say, they already confirmed there's gonna be 3 tiers of raiding?
    Confirmed...yeah...no such thing

  5. #145
    The Insane det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    18,554
    Fair enough..not like "everyone" will have completed all the 5.0 raids. (Would love to see LFRaid numbers, but on normal there are 9200 guilds with a full clear or 23% of tracked raidng guilds or sth between 100 000 and 150 000 players.) One could argue that already 5.2 comes too early.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

  6. #146
    I love the new model they're doing with patches. Constantly have something to look forward to, and as a fairly casual player, I never run out of things to do (and I don't just mean dailies).

    Offtopic, but it seems that there's only one Wrathion achievement left after 5.2, so I'm guessing the last step will be completed in 5.4, which I would assume will be the last raid introduced in MoP.
    Last edited by Buttonsmasher; 2013-01-18 at 03:07 PM.

  7. #147
    The Insane det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    18,554
    Quote Originally Posted by gulder View Post
    Uh, how does this person have 12k posts.

    That's just insane.
    Not far from that myself, but Greymane joined 1,5 years later. Insane indeed.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttonsmasher View Post
    I love the new model they're doing with patches. Constantly have something to look forward to, and as a fairly casual player, I never run out of things to do (and I don't just mean dailies).

    Offtopic, but it seems that there's only one Wrathion achievement left after 5.2, so I'm guessing the last step will be completed in 5.4, which I would assume will be the last raid introduced in MoP.
    There are no ToT achievements either in game yet so it won't ever be playable?

  9. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Fair enough..not like "everyone" will have completed all the 5.0 raids. (Would love to see LFRaid numbers, but on normal there are 9200 guilds with a full clear or 23% of tracked raidng guilds or sth between 100 000 and 150 000 players.) One could argue that already 5.2 comes too early.
    Or one could argue that most guilds don't really care about finishing normal mode because they have LFR. There's fewer raiders than there were in tBC and in WotLK (don't know about Cataclysm).

    There's two types of content that everyone does (or maybe did but don't now) and that's heroics and bgs. Just because there's a fuckton of dailies replacing heroics nowadays doesn't mean everyone and their mother is going to rush to doing dailies. There NEEDS to be more heroics.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •