Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    You literally just scoffed at someone else because they play less than you, then when I stated that I have liked played longer, experienced more, and done the grinds much longer than you, suddenly experience doesn;t matter? Solid logic. Again, its purely you being lazy. This whole game is a grind, its a gear grind, its a rep grind. You know why? There is no end. You grind dailies/dungeons to get good gear, then grind raids to get better gear, then grind more raids to get the next tier of gear. Then start all over when a new xpac is released. It is how MMO's in general, and especially WoW are. If you do not like it, go play a different genre instead of trying to change this one just because you are lazy.
    First of all you need to make distinctions. I was telling him off because he is talking about something he never has done, not even once. All you did was to mention when you started playing, not to what extent though. You might have started in Classic if your claim is true, but you could still have only played a few weeks or days at most.
    Second I doubt you've done more reputations then I have, because I have done pretty much all of them. If there is only 10 cups of water you can't claim you've drank 11. Secondly calling people lazy who already have DONE something wont become a better argument just because you repeat it. People and especially I already DID all of these things, that is something that apparently wont go into your head, I did all of these reputations already. I'm not asking for them to become easier, not asking to get them awarded for not doing a thing or anything else.

Also WoW is an game with an extremly low grind factor. Compare it to an proper asia grinder and then word girnd in WoW becomes a total joke. Hell you're not even grinding gear so much as you're raiding. Same goes for PvP, the main focus there isn't the gear.
    There is nothing to learn from you. You spew most condescending filth, and hypocritical crap. You use straw men, fallacy after fallacy to warp logic to your desires. It doesn;t even make sense. if you have already gotten the reps once for achieves, there is no reason to do it again unless you are just plain OCD about it. That is in no way even a reason or sound logic at all for them to make a horrible change like that. 'I wanna see all my bars filled up"
    Let's see. You have no real arguments, you have nothing of value to contribute so instead you take to attack me directly. Woah, that surely will help proving your point. My conclusions are sound, there is nothing you can hold against them and no reason to not make this change for the old reputations.

I especially like how you said "gotten those reps" as if I'd been given them by some third party or they had magically appeared. I grinded those reps, I did them, I however did not magically "got them".
    If WoW wasn't about grinding, you would complete a raid/dungeon/instance/zone once and be done with it. Thats a totally different type of game.
    What kind of horrible argument is this, it doesn't even make sense and doesn't fit together. Both sentences are completly unconnected.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    Ok. In all honesty, here is your straight answer:

Account wide everything was a mistake to begin with. There was no need for all characters to "share" anything. Your character was an individual. He/She had individual mounts, pets, titles, and achievements. Aside from the fact that the same human was playing them, for all intents and purposes, each character was a unique individual as designated by his/her interactions in Azeroth and Outlands. Blizz really opened Pandora's box with the Account wide shit and are now suffering more idiotic requests because of it.
    You're a funny one and finally show your true colors. Let's see, most people will disagree with you on this whole "mistake" part. The characters do not exist, they simply don't. They have no history, nor personality nor are they an individual. If I log in with my char and go afk, nothing whatsoever is going to happen. The human behind the screen at the keyboard is the important factor in this equation and the only thing to be taken into consideration.
    You, a guy who is hardly playing this game aside from leveling one char after another thinks otherwise. That's fine and all but for me you fall into the same group as those "take the flying mounts out!!111oneoneelven" guys. You have no credibility, you try to dictate other people how they should play, you don't actually play most of the game nor have you experienced any of the things you're talking about.

They should do themselves a favor and ignore requests like this since the original idea was a huge mistake to begin with and now the account takes precident and not the character. It used to mean something when your main had a Kingslayer title. Truthfully, it doesn't mean shit that your level 80 who has never even BEEN in Icecrown gets to use it. It's a vanity thing. Nothing more, nothing less.
    The player takes precedence, because he or she is the only thing that really matters. It's the same player, all the time. The player has been in ICC, the player has killed 250.000 other players, the player has achieved all those things. The ones that are being ignored are you guys, just look at the changes being made they are for the most part going in the complete opposite of what you guys are asking for and that is a good thing.

There ya go. Was that serious and reponsive enough for ya or do you want to inflate your DBag meter and come at me with something else. You are a condescending, egomaniacal, selfcentered, and puffed out windbag who is threatened by other people's opinions. Rather than simply stating "That's your opinion", you have to be an ass to everyone and treat them like they parked their ford too close to your Ferrari.

Asshole.
    You guys are funny, no really. You are constantly insulting, attacking people directly, calling their opinions "retarded", at no point even mentioned in your posts how I wasn't even refering to the current reputations (instead you guys simply stopped talking about progress all of a sudden, weird!) and so far haven't brought up a single decent argument of WHY this shouldn't happen and about HOW it would be a bad thing.

[QUOTE=Deleth;19884560]
    First of all you need to make distinctions. I was telling him off because he is talking about something he never has done, not even once. All you did was to mention when you started playing, not to what extent though. You might have started in Classic if your claim is true, but you could still have only played a few weeks or days at most.
    Again, this is all a contradiction. You say play time or experience in this game does not matter, then go ahead and state "it doesn't matter what you did." I started in Patch 1.4 if you care so much.

Second I doubt you've done more reputations then I have, because I have done pretty much all of them. If there is only 10 cups of water you can't claim you've drank 11. Secondly calling people lazy who already have DONE something wont become a better argument just because you repeat it. People and especially I already DID all of these things, that is something that apparently wont go into your head, I did all of these reputations already. I'm not asking for them to become easier, not asking to get them awarded for not doing a thing or anything else.
    Did you get some kind of special rep that no one else is allowed to have? Yes, this is still lazy. You want something but don't want to do the work. Raking the leaves one day does not mean all the leaves will magically disappear for you forever. Clearing a raid once does not mean you will keep getting the rewards ever reset. You WANT to have those reps at exalted (for whatever reason) but don;t want to do the grind at all to get them. This is lazy, no matter how much you want to justify it, excuse it, or reason it.

la·zy [ley-zee] adjective, la·zi·er, la·zi·est, verb, la·zied, la·zy·ing.
    adjective
    averse or disinclined to work, activity, or exertion; indolent.

Also WoW is an game with an extremly low grind factor. Compare it to an proper asia grinder and then word girnd in WoW becomes a total joke. Hell you're not even grinding gear so much as you're raiding. Same goes for PvP, the main focus there isn't the gear.
    So in the same post you whine about having to grind, then go ahead and say wow is low on the grind factor? Okay.... Sorry, the main focus on this game is gear. Progression is gear. Doing well in PVP means you need gear. It gives you the edge over less geared.

Let's see. You have no real arguments, you have nothing of value to contribute so instead you take to attack me directly. Woah, that surely will help proving your point. My conclusions are sound, there is nothing you can hold against them and no reason to not make this change for the old reputations.
    You started with the personal attacks, not I. You have been condescending in ever post I have seen here. You don't actually have an argument other than I WANT IT AND I WANT T NOW!

In recap; For whatever reason, you want more reps to exalted. You can go earn them on your respective characters. There is no argument FOR account wide reputation besides this: You are too lazy, and want them without doing the work.

The last couple of pages has been little more than three people arguing with each other so I'm closing this. If you wish to continue I'm certain there are other threads like this one.
    If you have anything to contribute to a thread topic, please do so. Discussing moderation or calling out specific people is against the rules and makes a post liable for an infraction. Please report problem posts. If anyone is unclear about the rules please read our FAQ. Thanks.

It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy...let's go exploring!