Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like if this thread lasts, it'll get very, very chaotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    What's Scotland like, Istaril?
    I'm from Minnesota, up here people are always joking about how in in the Southern US, Texas, California, and Florida especially, if you get any snow at all practically the entire system shuts down; is that true?
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

10+ Year Old Account
    I like this thread. I have no questions for anyone yet, but I wanted to bump it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    What's Scotland like, Istaril?
    At the moment?

Cold and snowly. Where I live it was -8 Celsius last night. Was -11 in parts of the lower Highlands.

Deleted
    On Bristol: I love it, I'm originally from Cambridge which is a huge student city and very relaxed. Bristol is where my wife's from (who I met on WoW and have 2 children with haha) and we have a great work/life balance. It's the 6th or 7th largest city in the UK and I can get across it on bicycle in an hour. It is a cycling city as well which makes it easy to commute. We all love cider here (I've had WoW friends from Iceland and all over Europe love it) and we're famous for our Engineers, Graffiti and Slave Trade ties - although the last is questionable historically.

On Snow: I expect no schools to be open here tomorrow and no trains haha - we're expecting 10cms of snow here so I expect the country to go to buggery!

Bristol did get bombed in WW2 because it had an airport, alongside Liverpool was 1 of the few open - now closed, new 1 open.

To anyone: What was your first gaming system? Mine was a NES

10+ Year Old Account
    First was an N64 that came with Mario Kart. We (my 3 siblings at the time and I) loved it.

I always thought Bristol was more bombed for the port than anything. Spent the first 4 years of my life there. <3 Bristol.

For anyone: Where did you go for your most recent holiday?

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Finland was the last place I went to, it was for a guild meeting, but that counts right?

Deleted
    I went to a caravan holiday in Devon XD

Quote Originally Posted by ashankt View Post
    I went to a caravan holiday in Devon XD
    Where bouts in Devon? Me and my family always used to go to Ladram Bay

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Where bouts in Devon? Me and my family always used to go to Ladram Bay
    Dawlish