Deleted

Self healing in spirit word Gara'jal 10 hc?

Is it possible for a warlock to enter the spirit world without a healer and self heal the required amount to exit?

Yes but not often. You can't do it on just the passive healing you do, the adds will just dps you down and you'll never hit full. But there is the option of Dark Regeneration + Health Stone + Mortal Coil. You go down to 30% when you get dropped. What you want to do is pop Twilight Ward + the previously mentioned combo. This will bring you to 73.75%. Hopefully Twilight Ward will defend you long enough for the rest of Dark Regeneration and your normal self healing to finish you off. This goes better if you have HS glyphed.

Now in saying that if you group is fiddling around with strats that involve healers not going down, just stop now. Healers want to go down as much as possible to get the mana regen they will need for the rest of the fight.

Ember Tap lets you do it without a problem.

Except for the part where you are flushing so much DPS down the toilet.

Deleted
    Now in saying that if you group is fiddling around with strats that involve healers not going down, just stop now. Healers want to go down as much as possible to get the mana regen they will need for the rest of the fight.
    And you get a stack of the buff for each heal received, so take one with you :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    And you get a stack of the buff for each heal received, so take one with you :P

This is not correct. Stacks gained are based on several factors. Number of heals, size of heals, amount of overhealing, etc.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=60143/gar...inder#comments

There's been tons of research done, including a blog post that includes spreadsheets for it. All of the research agrees with that top Wowhead comment.

All of that said, Dark Regen, Glyph of Soul Consumption, Glyphed Healthstone and Mortal Coil is enough healing to gain you 12~ stacks. I did it solo last night. The more adds you kill with Drain Soul, the more stacks you'll get. If one of your healers and your only hybrid are both dolls, and the other just came out of the realm, you can totally go down to clear adds. If you're nervous, pop defensives. You'll top off in no time flat.
    Last edited by Teye; 2013-01-15 at 10:28 AM.

Deleted
    Assuming that u are a Affliction warlock .
    You will need a Glyph of Soul Consumption, Dark Regeneration and Mortal Coil talented.
    As soon as u position your self at the killing totem to enter the realm, Soul swap the current dots of that totem ( prefered to be 10stacks of Agony ) so now u have a Soul Swap with all dots to burst them on 1 target.
    As u enter the realm you cast Dark regen , Death Coil and now soul swap on a target , if u focus on that target and Drain Soul it you will gain HP for killing it while u still have Dark Regen up so most likely u full hp and ready to go out ( or keep clearing rest adds as much as u can ) if u r not full hp yet do it on a 2nd target should be more than enough.
    A precasted Twilight Ward before killing the totem to enter the realm would help for absorbing inc damage within the realm.
    It is also doable without Dark regen if you have it on CD, done it before.

Another thing to not is that Siphon Life and Soul Leech ticks after you have the buff do refresh it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    We are struggling with two healers. Sometimes no healer can go in. I wanted to know if it is possible to for me to go in and heal up and how I would do it.

We 3 heal it. Made the first kill enrage timer really close but gear since then has made it a non-issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leia View Post
    We are struggling with two healers. Sometimes no healer can go in. I wanted to know if it is possible to for me to go in and heal up and how I would do it.
    You cannot 2 heal the spiritrealm, it's simply impossible. You'll need a balancedruid or similar to act as a 3rd healer in the healing rotation on the totems. But a warlock can heal himself to full np, I did it with Dark Regeneration, Healthstone and Drain Life. Even that is plenty. Go for the Glyph of Soul Consumption and Mortal Coil all the same, more healing = more stacks.
    Also, obviously just SB:SS with every soulshard you have and execute with Haunts and Drain Soul to get them back. Gl

As demo I just used Dark Regeneration + Healthstone Glyphed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    You cannot 2 heal the spiritrealm, it's simply impossible. You'll need a balancedruid or similar to act as a 3rd healer in the healing rotation on the totems. But a warlock can heal himself to full np, I did it with Dark Regeneration, Healthstone and Drain Life. Even that is plenty. Go for the Glyph of Soul Consumption and Mortal Coil all the same, more healing = more stacks.
    Also, obviously just SB:SS with every soulshard you have and execute with Haunts and Drain Soul to get them back. Gl
    We have always done it with 2 healers, first with monk and holypaladin, nowadays with disc priest and holy paladin, no problems at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Einomies View Post
    We have always done it with 2 healers, first with monk and holypaladin, nowadays with disc priest and holy paladin, no problems at all.
    More info please, do you ignore every 3rd totem or do you send a healer in (shadowpriest, balance druid, elemental shaman...) or do you send in people who can sustain themselves?

I would advise to send hybrid classes as backupheal in.
    Excelent choices are ele shamans or shadow priest, because they can heal you very fast to 100%, but I think our ele uses his cooldown (healing tide) for this.
    I do not have experience with an owl, but it might even be superior.

If you struggle with sending your people in, you can still look for addon help, like this little one:
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/garajalannounce

It had some minor flaws and stoped working correctly, when someone died, but maybe those flaws are fixed by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Killem View Post
    but I think our ele uses his cooldown (healing tide) for this.
    It saddens me how few ele shamans don't know that ancestral guidance is so much better than healing tide.

Deleted
    Whenever I've done this fight, (in Affliction) I'll make sure to have at least one soul shard before going into the spirit realm. Once I go in, I'll Soulburn + Soul Swap onto the first mob I see, take him down with drain soul to refresh my shards and then continue to dot up anything I can see.

I use Glyph of Soul Consumption along with Soul Leech and Mortal Coil. If you're quick on your toes, you can Drain Soul 2 or 3 guys in a row, granting yourself a massive amount of health back.

Combine that with the Mortal Coil and the passive healing granted by Soul Leech and Glyph of Siphon Life. Plus, you've always got a healthstone for backup. Works every time for myself!