10+ Year Old Account

Confused on what rep to with first

Hey All,

I finally just hit lvl90 on my warlock with maxed out enchanting and tailoring.

Now that I am lvl90 i want to start doing all these dailies everyone seems to hate rofl.
    So as a warlock with those 2 profs, which faction should I go with first? i want to do one at a time so I don't burn out.

I was thinking Golden Lotus but i am not to sure.

any feedback would be greatly helpful! thank you.

Cheers,
    Blood

Golden Lotus, of course... links you to AC and Shado Pan once you hit revered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Golden Lotus, as it unlockes Shado-Pan and August Celestials when you are revered.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta start with golden lotus to get access to August Celestials and Shado-pan.

There are also the Alliance/horde dailies and anglers dailies in krasarang, the klaxxi in dread wastes, tillers in valley of the four winds, and the order of the cloud serpent in Jade Forest.

The anglers, Cloud serpent, and tillers dailies don't take very long, so I'd roll them in with whatever faction you chose to follow first anyway... though, as has been said, Golden lotus ultimately unlock more factions.

The dailies that truly "suck" are the tail end golden lotus ones (the ruins, specifically,) the nizuao temple august celestials, ANY of the shado-pan dailies, and the klaxxi start to wear down on you eventually... though the klaxxi are awesome, so it kind of makes up for it.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2013-01-15 at 10:20 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you all very much for your knowledge, golden lotus it is!
    Muchly appreciated.

A fresh 90 would probably get the most out of doing the 5.1 dailies in Karasang first, since you can use your VP to get gear that's 7 ilvls (read: 7%) better than what's available from the 5.0 factions. That said, if you plan on wanting to do dailies for a while (e.g., you're not going to get carried through tier 14 raids to get quickly geared up in 489+'s), you'll want to probably get started on the Golden Lotus, since it unlocks two other factions, as mentioned above. If you still have time on your hands, I highly recommend doing Tillers dailies. They're very easy and quick (I typically do all but one--the random annoying minigame daily--in a little over 5ish minutes), and the farm is a deceptively useful way to get mats or gold (if you get up to 16 plants a day and use the herbalism seed, you can easily make several hundred gold a day with about 5 minutes of work).

tillers klaxxi and Golden lotus.. u can also do the 5.1 dailys but most of them are pretty gay so good luck.. be sure to do them in a group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheers all once again.