Question ElvUI Chat problem

I have been tinkering with this new found UI for a while now and have two questions. How do I move move frames around (I know there is a /command but can't seem to input the correct one). The second, MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION, I have is about the chat. I have been playing around with the new UI for about an hour or two and have noticed that when there is guild chat, /say, /party or /bg the messages are repeated 4x. I have looked through a lot of the settings very closely and haven't found out how to stop the multiples. I also noticed that for some reason whispers do not repeat.

PLEASE help me on this one. I love EVERY other thing about this UI and I would like to have it working seamlessly. Thank you in advance!

Deleted
    Hey!

To move/unlock frames you open ElvUI options either by /ec in chat or clicking the c-button at the bottom right of the minimap. Then just click "Toggle Anchors" at the top to move frames. Remember to select "All" as config mode in the little frame that pops up to see all the anchors.

I haven't encountered the second problem while using ElvUI. If you downloaded the newest version from the tukui.org site it might be you have some other chat addon enabled that is conflicting with ElvUI (like Prat for example). If so, try disabling those and see if it works. If the problem still exists while all other addons except ElvUI are disabled, I suggest trying to get help at the technical support forum for ElvUI over at tukui.org. Hope this helps

Gotten beaten to the answer by a more concise version.

As far as the chat issues, re-run the setup (also in that same config area) and skip everything but the chat setup. Once the chat setup is done, you can just close the window with the 'x' at the top.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

I was thinking it must be a conflicting chat addon as well but haven't been able to pinpoint which one. Was early in the morning when doing it, I probably easily overlooked something as I did the "Toggle Anchors."

Thanks, here's to hoping I find it.

P.S. I tried their forum and even joined a stream that one of the creators of the UI was running and neither was of any help. =P

---------- Post added 2013-01-15 at 06:41 PM ----------

First time I did the setup I was royally disappointed with the two preset HUDs. After resetting it the problem was still there. As I said though in my other reply to Ragadish, hopefully my sleep deprived mind just ignored the obvious problem of a conflicting chat addon.

I've been using the UI for well over a year and I still run into intermittent issues with the chat. My issue is that the UI retains the previous chats when I log out. Not necessarily a bad thing, in that I can look back at what was going on in my previous session, but it only does it with guild chat. Here's to hoping that you can resolve your issue easily.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.