mummble/team speak

i was just wondering,

do these tools viable as they used too back when we were 40 ppl, or are they now a mini stage for ppl suffering from lack of attention in RL and would come up with almost every excuse to get on that stage and voice out somthing..

/discuss

Deleted
    If you raid and you need to talk , you will use them.

If you are in guild and you just feel like chatting while doing your chores and easy stuff ( pvp / dailies etc.. ).

Dont know what you mean with the second part of your sentence, feels like you had some bad experience.

Deleted
    Discuss what?

Yes, voice communication programs do in fact help you with voice communication, something that can be helpful (and for some of us preferential) in a raid environment. I have a mumble just because I prefer to talk than type.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...Discuss what exactly? Besides your poor English ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    If you raid and you need to talk , you will use them.

If you are in guild and you just feel like chatting while doing your chores and easy stuff ( pvp / dailies etc.. ).

Dont know what you mean with the second part of your sentence, feels like you had some bad experience.
    No, not bad experience, but more like in the lines of it becoming a popularity contest, every one wants to voice out somthing just to get his/her 15 mins of fame.
    i have kinda noticed a great deal of hypocrisy too in a lot of what ppl say,
    you know, like trying to make an impresion how they are uniqe and special compared to others ..
    and during 3H of raid im kinda sick of it

Quote Originally Posted by john duo View Post
    No, not bad experience, but more like in the lines of it becoming a popularity contest, every one wants to voice out somthing just to get his/her 15 mins of fame.
    i have kinda noticed a great deal of hypocrisy too in a lot of what ppl say,
    you know, like trying to make an impresion how they are uniqe and special compared to others ..
    and during 3H of raid im kinda sick of it
    Sounds like you don't play with people that you really enjoy being around. Might want to find another guild to play with. I love getting home after work and BS'ing with all my guildies in vent. During raid the talk is even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotsforyou View Post
    Sounds like you don't play with people that you really enjoy being around. Might want to find another guild to play with. I love getting home after work and BS'ing with all my guildies in vent. During raid the talk is even better.
    100% agreed. Without it, I wouldn't really care about playing with people, may as well be playing a single player game. So much more fun with voice chat, and so much easier to coordinate things..

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it depends on your guild and the people in it.

I've been in plenty of guilds where everyone is fine most of the time, and I think if you're going to raid or do arena/RBG a voice chat medium is pretty much required. However, if you're complaining about it, I hear you. Especially now. I love my guildies but there is one raider who never. stops. talking and I avoid our own voice chat outside of raid hours, during raid hours it's killing my enjoyment of the game currently. Can't mute him because he's one of the tanks...soooooo...yeah. I understand.

Don't feed the troll
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I love my guildies but there is one raider who never. stops. talking
    Commonly known as the raid leader?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk View Post
    Commonly known as the raid leader?
    Nice one .

Use vent. Teamspeak is a POS now