Thread: DK Youtubers?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

DK Youtubers?

Hey guys!

I know ReinhardDaRussian's channel and I really like it, but I was wondering if there are other good DK youtubers out there.

I think the only advantage Warriors have over DKs is the community, there is just so much more going on for them. Heck even MONKs have a bigger youtube community already

Any help? Thanks!

Deleted
    I assume this is a PVP question?

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    I assume this is a PVP question?
    Yes. Except for tutorials I don't find PVE videos interesting at all.

Please don't post memes.

Infracted.
    Last edited by mmoce994820d54; 2013-01-15 at 02:36 PM.

I recommend you check out FinalRequiem (a member of DaraMactire) and SkeetzGaming

Quote Originally Posted by branone View Post
    I recommend you check out FinalRequiem (a member of DaraMactire) and SkeetzGaming

Great thanks! Will do once I am home.

I knew Skeetz already - but unfortunately he is "whining" now that wow is not fun anymore

Any other suggestions?

edit:
    it seems FinalRequiem's last vids are all about Monks omg that just proves my point in the first post .... makes me sad.
    Last edited by Crovyn; 2013-01-15 at 04:08 PM.

I have a Youtube channel with some bosskills as a DK.
    And also a Stream, which will probably be showing heroic mogu'shan clearing tonight.
    The chat on it might be a bit wierd sometimes tho.

I usually comment on whatever people ask in the stream, unless we're in the middle of a bossfight or something

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoker View Post
    I have a Youtube channel with some bosskills as a DK.
    And also a Stream, which will probably be showing heroic mogu'shan clearing tonight.
    The chat on it might be a bit wierd sometimes tho.

I usually comment on whatever people ask in the stream, unless we're in the middle of a bossfight or something
    I think he is looking for pvp vidoes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovyn View Post
    Great thanks! Will do once I am home.

I knew Skeetz already - but unfortunately he is "whining" now that wow is not fun anymore

Any other suggestions?

edit:
    it seems FinalRequiem's last vids are all about Monks omg that just proves my point in the first post .... makes me sad.
    Final Requiem quit DK and mains Monk. He never really helps people, just makes videos to stroke his own ego.

Skeetz is as good as a Challenger DK. He's horrible. Not to mention he has a terrible personality.

Reinhart is okay but I find him to be completely overrated. He tries too hard to make the class more complicated than what it really is. I'm not sure why he does this, maybe its to make new players feel attached to his videos to make them feel that "There's so much to learn" illusion. He's comes off way too arrogant about his guides too, acting as if its world class information when most of the video is something you can learn by leveling to 90.

The only way to become a better player is to move yourself along instead of sitting on the sidelines and watching how other people play. Mostly everything about this game is trial and error, playing with the right people and repetition both pvp and pve. Most of those multi glad players are good because they've played over 10,000 arena games and play with other muti rank one players.

Deleted
    You are right about most of it but they offer some entertaining content on those vidz. I learned a lot of things/macros/tips thx to them.
    They all do it to stroke their epeen at some point anyway otherwise they wouldn't share/stream/upload anything. You have to be honest with yourself and accept it, thats the basic of any pvp video.

As for progress, it's getting harder and harder to get at those high ratings now, i know a lot of good players that are stuck at the 2k rating because no one wants to trial them out. I'm sure some would out skill some of the current "top" players.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Final Requiem quit DK and mains Monk. He never really helps people, just makes videos to stroke his own ego.

Skeetz is as good as a Challenger DK. He's horrible. Not to mention he has a terrible personality.

Reinhart is okay but I find him to be completely overrated. He tries too hard to make the class more complicated than what it really is. I'm not sure why he does this, maybe its to make new players feel attached to his videos to make them feel that "There's so much to learn" illusion. He's comes off way too arrogant about his guides too, acting as if its world class information when most of the video is something you can learn by leveling to 90.

The only way to become a better player is to move yourself along instead of sitting on the sidelines and watching how other people play. Mostly everything about this game is trial and error, playing with the right people and repetition both pvp and pve. Most of those multi glad players are good because they've played over 10,000 arena games and play with other muti rank one players.
    You are absolutely right about how to get better, but that wasn't the question right?

I just LIKE to watch players enjoy the same class I do. Look at it this way: Many people who love to play golf also watch the golf channel at home

Deleted
    Well yeah im kinda in the same problem as you mate. But yeah if you want to see a Dk pvp, and maybe a bit PvE also, you can go watch my steam. Im normaly streaming some Pvp for fun and such things, and im trying out dif ways of playing it.. Also im raiding pretty hardcore pvE so yeah You can always look around on Twitch.tv/falkovic.. Hope it helps you m8

I think it would depend on what you're looking for exactly in terms of PVP. 2h frost, DW frost, Unholy. I'm sure you just gotta have a particular interest and you can find something on youtube that will suit your needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptus View Post
    I think it would depend on what you're looking for exactly in terms of PVP. 2h frost, DW frost, Unholy. I'm sure you just gotta have a particular interest and you can find something on youtube that will suit your needs.
    I get what you are saying, but at this point I don't even care what form it is, I might even be happy with blood pvp videos

To clarify my request: I am not looking for a particular pvp tutorial, I am also not really looking for one or the other good pvp vid. I am looking for channels of people who love their DK and make regular videos about it. Something to follow, being able to look forward to a new vid release. (see http://www.youtube.com/user/BajheeraWoW for Warrior for example)

but even looking for single PVP vids is very difficult for DKs. Look at Warcraftmovies.com DK has by far the least new releases and most of them are some pve soloing vids.

I just don't get why this is. DK, esp. Unholy is anything else but boring to watch, it requires strategy and good gameplay, so the possible content can't be the reason for the lack of DK vids. Like I said, even Monks have more vids and channels going than DK ever had.

Don't get me wrong guys I really apprechiate your suggestions!

@Falkovic and @Stoker: Thanks I will check your channels out!
    Last edited by Crovyn; 2013-01-17 at 08:24 AM.

Not that into pvp, and kinda cover most aspects of news in the game but I do main and do all (unless it's a class change video) on my dk. I always cover dk's changes specifically, so if you want check it out! http://www.youtube.com/user/Daesvail

I'm a DK youtube. link in my sig

Quote Originally Posted by GamerLCD View Post
    I'm a DK youtube. link in my sig
    I am actually following you, even though it's PVE Need mo vids, forget that Diablo crap

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Not that into pvp, and kinda cover most aspects of news in the game but I do main and do all (unless it's a class change video) on my dk. I always cover dk's changes specifically, so if you want check it out! http://www.youtube.com/user/Daesvail
    Thanks will check!

There is a guy also called mbXtreme, he doesn't make videos regularly but I mean any video is better than no videos He is pretty talented when it comes to editing.
    Last edited by DeathKnight Guy; 2013-01-17 at 10:21 AM.
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Wollveren View Post
    There is a guy also called mbXtreme, he doesn't make videos regularly but I mean any video is better than no videos He is pretty talented when it comes to editing.

Ah another Austrian (Tehseus is a great Paladin) Yeah wish he would make more vids. Thanks!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    MufasaPrime is a DK streamer on Twitch who is pretty entertaining. Don't think he does much with the Youtubes though.

Reinhart is good, just that there is no set schedule when videos are uploaded.

To the poster above in regards to Reinhart:

He's Russian, they are generally a very confident people, I just don't see that as being a negative.