Deleted

Resto Pvp enhance pve proffessions

What are good combo's for those Specs ?

For any spec/class you want 2 crafting professions because they give better bonuses. Every crafting profession ends up giving you about the same bonus. If you have to go with a gathering profession herbalism gives haste which isnt bad for resto or enhance.

Little more detail. If those are your 2 specs, there are 2 profs that you would not get all the benefits from. LW or tailoring, since LW can't do caster leg enchants and tailoring for the exact opposite reason. Blacksmithing provides the most versatile choices because you can use non-primary stat gems in the sockets which could provide more benefit (not for enhance atm, but maybe for resto). All the other crafting professions have basically the same benefits except engineering with a burst cd from synapse springs instead of a static stat benefit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeague View Post
    Little more detail. If those are your 2 specs, there are 2 profs that you would not get all the benefits from. LW or tailoring, since LW can't do caster leg enchants and tailoring for the exact opposite reason. Blacksmithing provides the most versatile choices because you can use non-primary stat gems in the sockets which could provide more benefit (not for enhance atm, but maybe for resto). All the other crafting professions have basically the same benefits except engineering with a burst cd from synapse springs instead of a static stat benefit.
    im going enhance for pveing and resto for pvping my question was what 2 proffesions suites best for my playstyle

Deleted
    I'd say go leatherworking or alchemy. Personally chose alchemy (pots, trinket, easy money making).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gresiac View Post
    im going enhance for pveing and resto for pvping my question was what 2 proffesions suites best for my playstyle
    First of all, you haven't told us anything about your playstyle. Secondly, he answered your question right there. Blacksmithing gets you the most versatility. Engineering gets you burst. LW would be helpful only for Enhance, Tailoring for Resto.

If money isn't a problem, I'd say go Blacksmithing and Enchanting. I like enchanting because I make good cash on the side, doing heirloom enchants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

best pve/pvp profession for a shaman is leatherworking and blacksmithing as blacksmithing is good for pvp and pve because of the extra sockets and leatherworking cause of the free enchants for wrist and legs(enhance only).

Quote Originally Posted by Velthari View Post
    best pve/pvp profession for a shaman is leatherworking and blacksmithing as blacksmithing is good for pvp and pve because of the extra sockets and leatherworking cause of the free enchants for wrist and legs(enhance only).
    So it's not good for Resto. Can't people stop recommending LW as he's already said he wants the best 2 profs for both specs.

I'm Alchemy and JCing and find it a great combo. Alc for flasks and the easy of swapping my prof stats from Agility to Intellect at the press of a button. JCing for the wider range of stats available (480 spirit gems, etc).

Alchemy is a great all round prof, plus you get a free (still decent) trinket. BS is brilliant as you get 2 extra gem slots buts it's a pain to level. Enchanting (as others have said) is also good but you're restricted to adding either Agility or Intel only. Personally I prefer JCing but again, it's a pain to level.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post
    So it's not good for Resto. Can't people stop recommending LW as he's already said he wants the best 2 profs for both specs.

I'm Alchemy and JCing and find it a great combo. Alc for flasks and the easy of swapping my prof stats from Agility to Intellect at the press of a button. JCing for the wider range of stats available (480 spirit gems, etc).

Alchemy is a great all round prof, plus you get a free (still decent) trinket. BS is brilliant as you get 2 extra gem slots buts it's a pain to level. Enchanting (as others have said) is also good but you're restricted to adding either Agility or Intel only. Personally I prefer JCing but again, it's a pain to level.
    i have blacksmith 1-500 pack and 1-500 alchemy pack on alt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post

The LW stat bonus comes from the Bracer Linings. That includes Agility and Intellect.
    The Tailoring stat bonus comes from the Cloak Embroidery. That includes Attack Power and Spirit/Intellect.

Although only one of his specs will benefit from the additional bonus of cheap leg enchants (if he took one over the other), At least one of his specs will benefit from cheaper leg enchants.

Suggesting to use JC and Alchemy completely contradicts what you were saying as he would gain no benefit FROM EITHER LW or Tailoring for leg enchants. Both of his specs will suffer from having to AH the leg enchants, Which is the ONLY profession specific bonus from Tailoring and LW.

Quote Originally Posted by gresiac View Post
    i have blacksmith 1-500 pack and 1-500 alchemy pack on alt
    Then go with those two as 1 - 500 is far, far harder than 500 - 600 (500 - 600 is actually really easy). If I dropped JCing I'd pick up BS but don't have the time or G to do it. BS gives the versatility of JCing (you're not limited to STR/AGI/INT like most profs) but you get more overall stat points if you use the extra two slots for gems with secondary stats on.

For example: JCing only gems give 480 spirit and you can use two thus giving you an extra 320 spirit. Put 2 x 360 spirit gems in your BS only gem slots and you get 640 extra spirit. Works for all other secondary stats too. Doesn't affect primary stats though.

Blacksmithing is hands-down the best profession for pvp (more resil/power), and is at least as good as the other professions for pve (+320 primary, same as others, or +640 secondary stats, if they ever end up better than primary).

The second one is a matter of preference. If you want higher burst dps/healing, go with engineering (controlled, though it doesn't stack with on-use trinkets) or tailoring (proc). If you want a sustained bonus, any other profession will work (though JC is sub-optimal for pvp purposes, as you are forced to either use 2 gems on your primary stat instead of resil/power or ignore the JC gems entirely), so your choice will come down to secondary bonuses (e.g., nitro boosts + goblin glider for engineering, cheap leg enchants for LW/tailoring, etc.).