Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Voluntary tingling sensation throughout whole body.

Hey guys,

For most of my life I've been able to cause a tingling sensation within my body, starting near the lower back area that then intensifies and spreads to my legs and abdomen and even slightly into my arms and neck/head. I can keep it going for 30 seconds or so, but after that I lose the feeling very gradually and somehow deplete my "battery" and can't get the feeling back for a short while.

I recently did some research and stumbled upon the "Kundalini syndrome" and it fit. Kind of. I've never had a near-death experience nor have I ever actively meditated.

So I'm wondering, do any of you guys know/have this feeling sometimes?

EDIT:
    I don't do drugs.

I dont know, I get the shivers down my spine deal sometimes but completely unvoluntary and never because I am scared. Sometimes because I am cold but sometimes also when I am just sitting comfortably on the couch . Doesn't happen too often though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I recommend not looking up symptoms on the internet because it always says you are going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    because it always says you are going to die.
    Ironically it speaks the truth, unless there's a new medical breakthrough I haven't heard about.

Deleted
    I recommend not looking up symptoms on the internet because it always says you are going to die.
    Yea but how would I explain it to anybody? Google understands me better than any doctor!

Deleted
    ASMR or something but voluntarily? :s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    ASMR or something but voluntarily? :s
    Ahh no that happens to me if someone breathes on my neck or in my ear. But that's kind of what it's like, but throughout my whole body. This thing merely happens whenever I tell it to. I've always imagined it as neurons lining my skeleton firing at once.

Deleted
    I can do this too. I did some research a short time ago as well and found this: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age834335/pg13

Quote Originally Posted by Neltharia View Post
    I can do this too. I did some research a short time ago as well and found this: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age834335/pg13
    lol, never heard of this site, but cannot view it as my "ip is banned".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrybutcher View Post
    lol, never heard of this site, but cannot view it as my "ip is banned".
    You're not missing anything. GLP is a cesspool of a conspiracy forum that's loaded with tinfoilers posting rectally-produced ideas.

Deleted
    isnt it ASMR? its sometimes caused by certain noises, a common one is whispering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Humans can make their bodies do some pretty weird things, like lower or raise their body temperature. Our mind is a pretty awesome thing.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

I thought semaphore had a new posting name at first. I am disappointed.

On topic, if I had to guess I'd say you're just focusing your attention on those particular nerves and causing them to fire a little bit. Since all sensation is processed in the brain, enough concentration ought to let you feel just about anything you want to feel. As long as it remains something that only happens when you make it happen, I wouldn't worry too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mental orgasm?

Yeah pretty much this. You are fine, its just your mind influences your body. You are capable of some pretty cool stuff!

Deleted
    Mental orgasm?
    Yeah that's what I thought of when I read it

I can cause "chills" and a seperate tingling sensation similar to what you describe at will, any time I want. I always thought it felt like some kind of 'energy' flowing through me.

I could swear it makes me (at least feel) stronger when I do it. I've focused it into my arm and thrown a guy several meters with practically zero effort before.

Weird.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2013-01-15 at 06:51 PM.

Mental orgasm?
    Quite possible. If I knew how I'd probably never leave the house again, but there are people who can do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Quite possible. If I knew how I'd probably never leave the house again, but there are people who can do it.
    I would probably still find the physical ones to be better.

Deleted
    I would probably still find the physical ones to be better.
    Well if that's what it is, the physical one is better haha