Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    I am around 25 years old.

I lost my girlfriend.

I lost all of my friends.

I dont have any job.

I got permanent banned from one of my favorite games making me not having any more hobbies.

The only thing left is my family but im living with my mother at this age and its kinda sad.

I dont feel depressed or sad, no, i feel happy. I actually want to start a new life and i want to get a home just for myself.

Is this a good idea? Anyone who did it and felt good or did the life turn worser? I just want to feel like a newborn child and only help myself. Thats what i mean.
    Renewed my account to just answer this thread.

When I happen to had problems like you, dad gave me advice.

Think about cemetery. About dead people resting there. They can feel nothing they can do nothing.
    We all will be there. Soon or later. Your problems comparted to this is nothing.
    Relax and enjoy life while you can. And listen to Steeve Jobs speach:

Steve Jobs Stanford Commencement Speech 2005

good luck

10+ Year Old Account

I lost my girlfriend.

I lost all of my friends.

I dont have any job.

I got permanent banned from one of my favorite games making me not having any more hobbies.

The only thing left is my family but im living with my mother at this age and its kinda sad.

I dont feel depressed or sad, no, i feel happy. I actually want to start a new life and i want to get a home just for myself.

Is this a good idea? Anyone who did it and felt good or did the life turn worser? I just want to feel like a newborn child and only help myself. Thats what i mean.
    Well, what you're doing is better than sitting in the dark moping around about it for the rest of your life. Good thing about girlfriends, friends, jobs, and games is that you can get new ones. Start fresh man! Good luck!
    Call me House.

Deleted
    Thanks for the support yall.

Yeah i should not completely ignore them but i dont think i want to be friends with them again because they are having huge problems with their lives. The thing that drives me is "you will one day die, does it mather then?" and "youre absolutely nothing in this universe" which might sound depressing but what i mean is that these problems are nothing in the universe. Sounds weird i know.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not talking about ignoring the x-gf & x-friends, but your quote sounded like you wanted to ignore everything that had happened & pretend it never happened for your fresh start.

My reply about not ignoring issues means the issues, not the ppl per se. I certainly wasn't asking you to go spend time with & not ignore the ppl who all dropped you. It was about the life lessons you shouldn't ignore. This mass exodus of ppl in your life had some reasons behind it; learn from that & don't ignore/pretend it didn't happen.

good luck

10+ Year Old Account
    /worgen form

*hug*

Buying your own house is a bad move if you are unemployed.

I'm 28, I am crashing my Dad's place because I can't find a job right now. It sucks but whatever I'm not homeless. I've had 6 longterm (one year plus) relationships end - you get over them - and I've always ended up in a better place because of it. What you think your life will be like is never ever what it's really like. So keep on keeping on, make little goals every day and work toward them.

Shes a sick person. She flirted with them, they switched sides, she used them, i dont want to get into this anymore because this is just a forum but thats why i want to start a new life.

I finished the school with some Fs which made me lack points and im so done with trying to get those points back i just want to restart my life and wake up and totally ignore everything that happened. I am tired of fixing problems which i didnt make, i am sick of my friends/gf coming back and begging, all i want to do is start over and say "who are you btw? Get lost." :/
    You got F's in school. You want to start over but you're tired of putting in the effort of getting grades back up.
    You lost all your friends/gf. They're "begging" to come back. Sit them down and have an adult conversation about what's happened and what needs to happen.
    And you're tired of fixing problems you didn't make. To be honest, you probably played a big part in some of the things that haven't worked out and you're just trying to blame everyone else, then again we can't know/help since you don't want to go into it.

All you want to do is wake up and totally ignore everything that's happened. I'm sorry but life doesn't work that way as harsh as it sounds, you can't just ignore the past as a lot of people will have you believe, especially when it's so relevant to you're current situation.

PS: We can't help you if you say you don't want to go into it and give us brief descriptions with bare minimum detail.

Edit:

Re reading my post it sounds a little harsh so I'll some actual advice.

Go back to school, get your grades up and study something you find interesting yet is useful to the outside world.
    Find a job which you enjoy and meet some new friends their.
    Find a new hobby, whether it's sport, reading, gaming, art, whatever, you'll be able to find clubs to go to which will help you socialize and get out their.
    And most of all don't give up on yourself.
    Last edited by -Skye; 2013-01-15 at 09:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

after reading several of your replies.. it sounds more like your interested in a pity party than actually improving your situation. first step is to get a job.. youll meet new friends at work and work like situations. nothing is set in stone in life. those same friends and girlfriends could have been lost in a flood or fire with you loosing your home.. moving back in with mom and starting over.. trust me.. your situation while bad isnt tragic nor unique. you just need to pick yourself up.. set your goals and take the first step in accomplishing what you want.

Deleted
    I can't understand some people. If he was a bullied in school for example, it would've lowered his confidence. With low confidence it's possible that he only had a few friends, so it's not impossible to lose them all. Also keep in mind that the unemployment rate in Sweden is incredibly high.

10+ Year Old Account
    well there's always tomorrow.

Write a country song.

Sounds like you have been gifted a clean slate.

Shes a sick person. She flirted with them, they switched sides, she used them, i dont want to get into this anymore because this is just a forum but thats why i want to start a new life.

I finished the school with some Fs which made me lack points and im so done with trying to get those points back i just want to restart my life and wake up and totally ignore everything that happened. I am tired of fixing problems which i didnt make, i am sick of my friends/gf coming back and begging, all i want to do is start over and say "who are you btw? Get lost." :/
    You'd be best not to run from or ignore your past. It will always catch up with you, no matter how fast you run. Work on changing youself IMO, not just your surroundings. 1st step: Stong blaming others. 2nd step: Grab your balls, deal with the hard situations and have those hard conversations with those who "keep coming back and begging." If you want nothing to do with them, tell them that! I'm guessing they keep coming back because you let them.

Then again, why am I even bothering. This is clearly a woe-is-me thread, to which you are not taking suggestions from.

1. You're still young, I know losing your GF hurts but you'll get another gf eventually (who is probably a better match for you, and more likely than not sooner rather than later). Going out and meeting people/having some short term relationships can help, even if it won't work out long-term (if you're the type who enjoys such flings and doesn't get overly emotionally attached).

2. If you want to start over...move. I've done it twice, leaving my home state for college then after college moving to where I am now for grad school. Feels good. Take as little of your stuff with you and just do it (not recommended if you don't have a few months' rent saved up or if you don't have a job lined up). I've never regretted moving. In fact, I'd move more often if I could.

3. Get a job. >.< Self-explanatory. Research different career paths you can take if you want to do something different than what you're doing now.

4. Get a hobby that gets you outside moving and feeling good about yourself/feeling good in general (working out, hiking/biking/mountain climbing, volunteering somewhere, etc). You'll meet new people (maybe even some new potential girlfriends), you'll feel better than staying inside your house moping all day, you'll get in shape/better in shape than you are now. Exercise and being outside is one of the best ways to deal with anxiety and stave off depression.

5. [optional] get a dog, if you are an animal person (or a cat if you like cats). Dogs are AMAZING at cheering you up, there's a reason that they are used in therapy and in hospitals. Get one from a rescue shelter--so many animals end up euthanized, because we as a society brought them into this world then throw them away when we make a half-assed effort to rehome them...when all they want is a loving home. Obviously don't do this if you don't care for animals, live in a situation where you can not keep an animal or have some sort of allergy.

AFTER you've done all/most of the above...

6. Get a new game account or look for a new game to play, losing a gaming account is not the end of the world. If it feels like it is...maybe you've been spending too much time gaming (le gasp!)? Go out and explore the world a bit and game on the side.

Good luck :O)

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Girlfriend is just a person, you'll find another.

Job... you are not the only one there trust me ^^

About being banned, you were looking for it or else none would have banned you. Look at it from another point of view, you can start again from scratch.

You are 25 and live with your mother, and so what? probably half of the world do that... in countries like Spain it's quite common.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is the most important item in your post. You're still very young. Jobs, romantic interests, etc, come and go. The key is not to try to tackle every issue at once or it will seem daunting.

Deleted
    Oh man, it's not weird living with your mom at 25.
    It's common, more common than you might think.

I think you (and many others) watch too many cool movies and stuff where every kid skyrockets into university, gets a supergreat education without any effort, meet girlfriend after girlfriend the next hotter than the last, has so many great friends it's almost dumb, and/or gets a great job with good pay that requires no effort. And if he do get problems, there are always 6000 friends and a supermodel girlfriend to help out, which usually takes 4 minutes untill he's all back again.

It's aaaaaaall good - Homer Simpson

I think I speak for everyone when I say, what game did you get perma'd from and why?
    OT: Just start new man, get a job at McDonalds and in your free time learn something, programming language, electrical engineering, anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I think I would save michal jordan's life. That guy was just such a great singer
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I don't pay for food for anyone I'm not sleeping with and you shouldn't either.

There seems like way too much sympathy for someone that's basically admitted to being a jerk. What are the odds that a basically decent person has no friends and manages to get perma-banned from video games?

Deleted
    Well...nothing to lose, go for it

Do something, and good luck