Afaik, 1-2 of 13 bosses have been tested and the PTR got just 2 patches.
Most people do not realize the talent and skill it requires to be in a top guild. Many of you think its only about time invested, but that couldn't be further from the truth.
The blue tracker would have picked up any real post.
Even if the blue post was deleted?
I'd have hoped for them to wait till at least May/June with 5.2
I don't believe this one bit. They've only tested one raid boss on PTR and that was riddled with DCs and constant errors. Unless they're planning on unleashing a whole new, untested surprise tier, I would highly doubt they'd push 5.2 that soon.
Besides that, it would only be 5 months of Tier 14, and that's a pretty historical low for content age, right up there with Ulduar, Naxx and Firelands.
I'd say that pegs 5.2 for being late February/early March.
Five Common MMO-C Misconceptions:
1. If I'm burnt out on WoW, the game must be less exciting than it was in BC/Wrath.
2. If Guild Wars 2 can do it, WoW should have done it 4-9 years ago.
3. Anything I don't get free is another way to milk the players for money.
4. "Don't hate me because I disagree" is a good way to shut down dissenting arguments.
5. GC is the root of all WoW's problems. Now that he is gone the game will be perfect again.
A slight possibility that they could release it in major sections. Like ICC. So theoretically only need to test 1-4 bosses and continue testing of the others while thats been released. I doubt this would happen but you never know.
back to the roots. no ptr testing bosses anymore!!!
would be nice so you have to find out on live what he does and if its bugged.. well then its bugged
12th Feb -6 bosses open
19th Feb -raid complete and 2/4 LFR
26th Feb Open HC's and 4/4 LFR