Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Secrecy View Post
    Well, yeah. Basically the problem is that shields get first priority to deal with incoming damage, then instant heals, then HoTs. By the time HoTs get a chance to tic, most of their duration is already over.
    Yea the real issue is when there are disc priests or pallies in a raid with a resto druid, alot of the druids healing ends up being overheals because of the absorb shields the other healers can put up. Even getting hots up before incoming damage does not seem to help things. I think buffing Wild Growth's upfront healing might help.
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

Deleted
    i was thinking about a new and fast hot, instead of the useless nourish...

Nourish: instant cast, 4 sec cd (8% of base mana)
    heals a friendly target for 10.000 each second for 4 seconds

really cheap mana, nice fast heal, not spammable, scaling incredibly well with soul of the forest talent. It is like if we have another lifebloom to play with while the actual lifebloom does his job on the tank/random player who is taking a heavy DoT

or bring back the old WoTLK regrowth (2 sec cast, instant heal like the actual nourish or like 20% less than Holy Light + a little hot like the actual regrowth but with a 20ish sec duration that heal every 2/3 secs) and make nourish the fast heal like Flash of light (like 20% worse than Flash of light if no hot on target, same of FoL if a hot is on target.

You don't need a new and a fast hot.. You people talk like there is no damage going on in fights geez.. Wild growth is a very fast hot, lifebloom is also a fast hot. Only rejuv is slow and if that was also a fast hot then it would be pretty op.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschachs View Post
    You don't need a new and a fast hot.. You people talk like there is no damage going on in fights geez.. Wild growth is a very fast hot, lifebloom is also a fast hot. Only rejuv is slow and if that was also a fast hot then it would be pretty op.
    To be fair, Wildgrowth is fast.. BUT small, and capped by both targets and a cooldown.

Lifebloom is limited to one target, and also small.

So while you are right, neither solve some of the problems we have with burst healing.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

Same as in every single expansion. We fall behind, they give us a flat healing increase and reduce mana cost of rejuvenation.
    Reduce the cast time on nourish would have solved quite a bit of problems, if its op or not. That I do not know.

Hots = overhealing, so they give us mushrooms that heals more depending on the overhealing from rejuv. While they absorbed enough healing to do some healing its about time for the raid to move again ggcya.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have downloaded the lastest version of the PTR client (16467) yet for the life of me I can not see this "Naturalist" passive. Am I being blind or they have changed their mind about implementing it?

Please help!!!