Cool [H] Cubicle LaGmandos - 25M 6/6 MV 4/6 HoF

Hi MMO, I come from the small realm of Zuluhed from a guild named Cubicle LaGmandos!

I wanted to let your realm know we're recruiting and looking for players who are looking to have a WoW / Life balance but still get to play in a 25 man raid environment.

Zuluhed is a very small server where everyone knows everyone. A few topics in trade chat and your name gets tossed around! I xferred to a high pop server for a while but decided to go back to Zulu because I missed the small town feel.

If you're someone like me who likes a much smaller community that's engaging than Zulu is your spot and Cubicle LaGmandos could be your new home!

Our raid times are 8-11PM EST Tues/Thurs/Sun and we primarily raid 25M content.

We're not doing so bad and we've only formed in the last little while with a few solid months of raiding (and sadly pugging) under our belts. But we're an awesome bunch that welcome players to a place where we want them to stay!

Hit me up on Soulseekr anytime, or drop me a PM on MMO if you're interested! [We have a guild website but since i'm new MMO won't let me post it ]

Hope all is well on MMO and wishing everyone the best!

Soul

Posting link as Soulseekr is an MMO-Champ newb! www.cubiclelagmandos.com !

Feel free to add me - Kamari#1205 - also if you have questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulseekr View Post
    Thanks Kam <3
    bumpity bump bump