Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    It's more likely that they're going to be annoyed that it's being limited rather like the brawlers guild was. Don't care that it is, but that' where I'm expecting the complaining to come from.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Not enough. People don't want to deal with that annoying affli crap spec, they want to play Demonology and Destruction only. But both of them have always been underpowered.

I'm sorry...since when was Demo underpowered? A competent lock could do as good as an aff lock in similar gear easily. Sure in BiS gear aff would out DPS demo and Destro, however due to only a very select few locks actually hitting that gear level it's not such a large amount, possibly measured in the 1-3% DPS difference for those not in BiS.

Now I don't care for the reward, even if it's an upgrade for my lock, the green fire is the thing I have wanted since I started playing my lock 4 years ago.

People with complain about anything, especially on forums. Keep in mind they are just complaining for attention because their class hasn't got a quest yet or what have you, or just complaining for the sake of complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    I am not angry about the ring. What makes me angry is that they claimed they wouldn't make Class specific content and are still doing it. They have no integrity and can't be trusted.
    Oh joy. More biased hate from Cybran because they apparently killed his puppy.

You have yet to explain to me why you hate them so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm all for ANY class-specific content, I don't care who gets what, just as long as Blizzard is in the business of making more of it, I'm on board.

I want a warrior quest and theme zone :P

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    Anyone think a large majority of the community is going to get butthurt that Warlocks will be getting a ring for their exclusive quest chain?

My first reaction to seeing that was, it's pretty awesome they're actually implementing something for class specifics again, and that it sucked they took that away after Vanilla so much.

Hopefully this leads to something similar in he future.
    Rogue Legendary? Nah. Im cool with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    I want a warrior quest and theme zone :P
    Is that level something-teen quest Alliance side still in the game where you had to go from the Command Center to the guy at the lumber camp in Elwynn still in the game? I remember he sent you to take out some gnoll or something down the way and it was almost impossible because he was surrounded by 5 others. I remember almost ragequitting the game over that quest Eventually I was able to team up with a mage who was around and he helped me take them out.

The thing that bothered me about it was that it never told you it was a group quest, nor did the quest text advise you to get a friend or something, and it was seriously impossible to solo.

---------- Post added 2013-01-15 at 11:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zeekphreak View Post
    Rogue Legendary? Nah. Im cool with it.
    To be fair that is kind of a different circumstance. Rogues had been entirely screwed for two expansions by the end of Cataclysm and were so broken and useless in Cata PvE, let alone suffering from the instant-stood-in-the-fire death that happened to melee on every boss in Cata and being totally squishy while doing it...Blizzard decided, "You know what? You guys have been really good sports. You deserve a few minutes of love. Here you go..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, we want really cool class quests too!

you stupid warlocks

always being op and getting ridiculously cool swag

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    Yes, we want really cool class quests too!

you stupid warlocks

always being op and getting ridiculously cool swag
    Hey we're not OP anymore and even more getting nerfed in 5.2!

10+ Year Old Account
    this ^

Warlocks get a stupid ring and green fire so blizzard can keep nerfing warlocks without to much QQ from our side.

Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    To be fair that is kind of a different circumstance. Rogues had been entirely screwed for two expansions by the end of Cataclysm and were so broken and useless in Cata PvE, let alone suffering from the instant-stood-in-the-fire death that happened to melee on every boss in Cata and being totally squishy while doing it...Blizzard decided, "You know what? You guys have been really good sports. You deserve a few minutes of love. Here you go..."
    As were Warlocks. As evidenced by their low representation.

Ilvl is going to be real low in 5.2 and the ring itself isn't actually great for any warlock spec. Not a big deal IMO

Deleted
    I kinda feel like they added the ring to spark some kind of reaction. Most Warlocks that will do this quest, considering it will be "elite" at the start most likely have better rings than this already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Hey we're not OP anymore and even more getting nerfed in 5.2!
    well with that we can finally say that every class gets the short end of the stick.... eventually. Even if it takes a very long time!

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't pretty much every quest reward a class specific reward at this point?

Gone are the days of completing a quest and getting to choose between the same 2-4 items everyone else gets. You get 1 maybe 2 things specifically designated to your class for every quest. The only class specific about the warlock chain is the fact that the quests themselves are specific.

In my opinion these class quests should work along the lines of the old hunter quest. It should be HARD. There was a time when you could get a pretty quick idea of a hunters ability by asking 2 questions. Do you have tranq shot? How much of the hunter quest have you completed? Yes yes later on we found how to abuse the system by having other, better, hunters do the demon kills for you, an issue that should have been fixed.

I feel like a test of skill like this is helpful and promotes players actually getting good at the skills their class is supposed to be good at, instead of just getting better at sitting still pressing 1-1-1-1-4-2-1.
    Last edited by Wiyld; 2013-01-16 at 02:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post
    Isn't pretty much every quest reward a class specific reward at this point?

Gone are the days of completing a quest and getting to choose between the same 2-4 items everyone else gets. You get 1 maybe 2 things specifically designated to your class for every quest. The only class specific about the warlock chain is the fact that the quests themselves are specific.
    Were getting Green Fire
    Last edited by eillas; 2013-01-16 at 02:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like seeing more class-related spells, mounts, and unique vanity quest items appear. But that makes some things delayed for content. And some classes put on the back burner.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    but but
    as a druid
    I WANT GREEN FIRE TOO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    they should be happy that they get green fire
    Isn't Fel Flame green? That one exists since start of cata already.