Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    im sure there will be complaints from some.....with what...10 mil players? kind of hard to avoid it, no matter what is done to the game someone will always get pissed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    I think they mainly wanted all their fire to be green.
    It should only apply to Demonology spells, as Destruction isn't even Fel based but normal fire based.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    yeah ... butthurt with ilvl 489 ring ? really ?
    *Vader voice* You underestimate the power of the Butthurt Side.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    It should only apply to Demonology spells, as Destruction isn't even Fel based but normal fire based.
    Codex of Xerrath corrupts all fire spells, and Destruction fire is a bit differant than mage fire spells.

I could care less really. The ring slot doesn't yield many stats compared to say leggings. And though I don't play a warlock, I think it's neat Blizzard is reintroducing class specific quests, like they had with paladins, warlocks (dreadsteed quest), shamans (totem quests), mage (rare polymorph tomes) in earlier expansions. It made classes feel unique in the general setting of the world. Keep it coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Isn't Fel Flame green? That one exists since start of cata already.
    we use fel flame once every 100 years. it's weak and pathetic. warlocks want some usable fel fire skills.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    we use fel flame once every 100 years. it's weak and pathetic. warlocks want some usable fel fire skills.
    Fel Flame is Ice Lance's retarded cousin that only gets used to kill critters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    I think this could be the first step to get something for every class, seems nice

Deleted
    Yes, in fact, this ring is going to be so sought (my precious) that entire civilizations are rerolling warlock. There's already rumors about so-called "warlock realms" in development. Those are realms where only warlocks are playing.

I miss the class quest chains we used to have in WoW. I remember doing it on my first main. It was so much fun, so unique. I had no clue how the chain would end. I was getting in regions I never had been before.

Deleted
    Not really... not from the part of the community that matters at least.

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    There's already rumors about so-called "warlock realms" in development. Those are realms where only warlocks are playing.
    affliction healthstone healers and demonology dark apotheosis tanks, we don't need anyone else
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's nice actually even though I won't play lock after I maxed lvl. Don't get why people would be upset about such a minor thing.

Deleted
    Community get butthurt for everything these days, so devs are better to what the hell they want

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    *Vader voice* You underestimate the power of the Butthurt Side.
    Normally this is where I'd respond with a Meme picture of the Emperor with the caption "yes yes let the butthurt flow through you"
    But I'd be hit with another infraction for "minor spam"
    Vote with your wallet if you don't like something. Otherwise just keep your mouth shut.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    Anyone think a large majority of the community is going to get butthurt that Warlocks will be getting a ring for their exclusive quest chain?

My first reaction to seeing that was, it's pretty awesome they're actually implementing something for class specifics again, and that it sucked they took that away after Vanilla so much.

Hopefully this leads to something similar in he future.
    If they do they suck eggs.

What this means to me is that all classes now have a chance for awesome content like this. I'm not a child who wants everyone given presents equally at all times. I would rather individual classes get cool unique content than for Blizzard to not do anything at all to avoid having to make something for every class at once.

If warlocks get green fire, this could mean warriors get something like blademaster content or any number of other classes will get to see more Warcraft 3/Warcraft lore injected into their content for instance, and I am fine with waiting after 8 years of playing WOW.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

This is from the quest chain that GC said would be opened up to other classes after a while?

10+ Year Old Account
    People whine about everything, so yes - I expect some upset threads.

Is it justified since everyone has access to 389 quests via reputations? No, not at all.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I am all for class specific quests. I do however feel that they should be class specific and each class should have one, or a number of them.

For instance:

Pally mount quest. Done at level this was an awesome quest.

The warloc thing is ok but it should be warloc specific, such as a quest chain to learn each pet, like used to be implemented instead of BAM you are 90 heres your bag of pets.

Same goes for huntards.

It would not fry the dev's noodles too hard to come up with lass specific quest lines for each.

Just my two cents.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP