Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite was seeing our hunter disengage off the pillar in heroic LK fight and listening to him scream "Noooooooooo!!!!!" in vent. I just about pissed myself I was laughing so hard. I remember my rogue trying to finish off a Valk in that same fight and popping KS too late and following them off the platform, fallign to my death. Also, my rogue popping KS at the wrong time on the heroic guy who calls the bloodbeasts in ICC (right after lootship, cant remember his name) and causing a wipe. I know these arent hunter derps, but they're still good for a laugh.

OT - not a derp, but i used to laugh my ass off on lady deathwhisper (i think thats her name, the MC one) when I would get mc'd right as my cds came up and basically 1-shotting healers. All you'd hear in vent was: me - "shit, i didnt get my cds off before i was mc'd, someone cc me". healer - "fuck, stabby killed me again". RL - "Goddamn it stabby, stop killing our healers". o many lols to be had. Same thing when our ret (2nd on server to get shadowmourne) would get mc'd - "Oh shit, someone's gonna die"

Deleted
    Everyone grouped up on Onyxia platform on an alt pug. raid leader distributed raid markers on the area to schedule platforms. so there i was in isometric perspective with maximum zoom range...
    someone calls for jeeves. i rightclick the second nef pops in. autoattack. pull.

10+ Year Old Account
    My hunter blooper is as follows: rolled an Orc hunter, played it for several months during BC. Hit max level and never raided but did lots of PvP. Switched back to my paladin, forgot about hunter. Completely. Last year I rolled a new Orc hunter and got to level 47 before I remembered that I already had one... Stupidity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dela2k10 View Post
    Pulling in 3.....2.....1...oh shit dont have pet

Call pet

"Your pet is dead"

FFFFFUUUUU

looool, this happen to me a few times, and i laugh alot

So I got a new one I guess. As Wyvern Sting and Silence shot are things I often interchange based on what encounter I'm doing, they share the same keybind. So we were fighting H Wind Lord this week, and thinking I had silence shot talented instead of the sleep, I was trying to help out with an interrupt and instead slept the mender. Well, all it took was that very small period of being cc'd and of course the boss freed the 3 trapped amber shapers as he is supposed to do on heroic and yeah, chaos insued. Oops.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kofisan View Post
    Accidently auto attack the 1st boss in ICC. It kills the pug that I am in and everyone blames the other hunter.
    Same happened to me at Gruul back in tbc lol got kicked within a min xD

Deleted
    We where progressing on Lei Shie HC when me and an other hunter where stacking stacks from scary fog when Lei Shie did the "Get Away" thingy.
    Acidenlty pressed Disengage and i went for a swim and died like in 3 secs cuz out of range from healers.

On Lei Shi there is one epic thing you can do Use Disengage on Go Away, you can fly alomst to edge of this small lake. Maybe it's possible to reach coast And in this lake there are small adds, which stick to your head ;]
    Last edited by dzidek; 2013-02-25 at 08:48 AM.

Before i had any idea how to play, i had a stat priority of armor > stam > dodge :S (this was like LK time when there was weird stat combo's)

Like others after a wipe when I'm too busy talking to friends on skype about our current wipe I'll forget to summon my pet before the pull. :X

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewid View Post
    MOP fails...since I haven't raided before mop.

Disengaged around the pillars during elegon, was so proud of my achievement that I was boasting on TS and promptly ran back into the pit.

Disengaging into a group of people with pheromones on me on garalon

Disengaging through 2 windbombs

MDing Empress adds to healers.

Quite frankly I think I have to take disengage off my action bars :P
    I feel you. I have a disengage problem myself. I'm horrible at it, and invariably fling myself into all kinds of goofy crap. I've grown to hate that ability.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

Two of my most fondly remembered screw-ups were when I was a new player, and I didn't really understand the game mechanics yet. I didn't know what CC was, so I would always kill the sheep first because hey, that Mage was nice enough to turn that scary mob into a helpless sheep to make it easier to kill, right? Or being asked to trap in BC and then running around like an idiot trying to drop the trap at the mob's feet. I didn't know that you were supposed to drop the trap at *your* feet and then use Distracting Shot to pull the mob into it.

The best recent screw-up was when my raid group was eating buff food before Feng the Accursed, and I brought out Ruthers the Bad Yak. He stabbed me with his horn like always, but then he ran towards the boss and pulled it before despawning. Best. Wipe. Ever.
    Nameless hunter pets make me rage. You have been warned.

So I have a focus macro for Misdirect.. Just because it's easiest for me.
    But for Garalon, I have the person I take pheromones off of, on focus, so I can watch their stacks.

I forgot to change my focus after the fight, so for Wind Lord, Amber Shaper, and Empress (where i misdirect one of the big adds to the tank), I was misdirecting to a healer.
    oops.