Alysrazor solo problems

soloed her for the first time last week no issue, but this week i cant stop getting her to despawn. im not dying, its just shes despawned about 15 attempts in a row. anyone know why she does?

Maybe if you don't let the adds (the ones that shoot Fieroblast) spawn then the bird loses track of who's in the fight and despawns?
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

Quote Originally Posted by azzalle View Post
    soloed her for the first time last week no issue, but this week i cant stop getting her to despawn. im not dying, its just shes despawned about 15 attempts in a row. anyone know why she does?
    Tbh, Should of posted this in the rogue solo thread. not made a new thread for it.

Anyways, You're too far away you need to fly closer to her. or she will despawn.

Deleted
    Is she despawning in the air or the ground phase? If it's in the air you simply need to be a little bit closer. The ground phase (where she flies low and swipes across the floor) is a little more tricky. The key is touching the ground when she's around 2/3rds across. I suggest just going down at 1/3rd and only fly back up in the air when she takes off again.

Just to make it very clear, this ground phase I'm talking about is before the tornado phase. She flies through the field and cleaves across the area. This is the phase where normally the birds are still alive and the adds still spawn, not when she's lying on the floor to recharge her energy. You should be able to kill the birds on her first flyover but for the 2nd you need to make extra care to touch the ground to prevent her from despawning.

Nowadays Alysrazor is farming solo in 3-4 minutes in relax mode
    The main possible problem is that this fire bird is evading if you fly very far, but its more a random.
    So kill her easy and add a fire phoenix to your mount collection
    Check my video-kill if you interesting.
    -necro to advertise-
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-07-22 at 06:51 AM.

I had the same problem on my rogue using the bad juju trinket, which procs agility and summons 3 gnomes. After unequipping it, she despawned no longer and i was able to kill her on my first attempt.

In believe the summoned gnomes lead in combination with the hatchlings to the despawn-problem. But that's just my experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic is honestly much simpler since she does that Firestorm(?) thing instead of flying low/hovering on reg. I take it OP is farming this on reg, since that's the only time I've had problems with her despawning in the past.

Before she dips for that low flight, she'll usually leave a fire ring that's relatively higher than all the others, then dives. Don't bother with this, as this usually causes her to despawn as you're too far from her.

just do her in hc, she's easier, but got more health, but she stays still for a while and deals aoe dmg, just feint/cloak it, and just nuke her down

Deleted
    If you're too far away she will despawn, simple as that.

Just stick close to her and you'll be fine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qantum1 View Post
    Nowadays Alysrazor is farming solo in 3-4 minutes in relax mode
    The main possible problem is that this fire bird is evading if you fly very far, but its more a random.
    So kill her easy and add a fire phoenix to your mount collection
    Check my video-kill if you interesting.
    -snipped-
    It's a raven. Not a phoenix.

Closing the necro, not posting to bump this. -Mugajak
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-07-22 at 06:52 AM.
    Hi