Protection War H 9/16 - Ele Shaman H 5/16 - LF Raiding Guild
Duo of Protection Spec warrior and Elemental Shaman both decently geared looking to find a new home to raid with. We are willing to transfer to any medium to high populations servers. We also prefer to raid weekdays at times at or around 7:30-8 Est and ending by midnight EST. Times are negotiable to an extent. Armory or our characters as follows: Cant post links but these should work.
I am very interested as your classes are the ONLY two roles we need. To get both at once would be great Our times match perfectly and our progression is similar (we're 8/16H hoping to get Will down this week). We're currently in the top 125 US 25-man (our progress is incorrect since we moved to a high pop server recently). We're a 6 year old guild with a long history of success. I would love to speak to you in-game ASAP.
Guild: Edge of Aggression
Server: Turalyon (PVE, EST, NYC) - formerly Uldaman
Progress: 5/6H 3/6H 4/4N Elite
Raid Times: Mon-Thurs 9pm to 12am EST (with an extra hour for farm content starting at 8pm EST on Tues/Wed)
Real ID: rosied91 at yahoo dot com
Website: www dot teameoa dot net
Formed early in 2007, An She finished Cataclysm ranked 105 US (315 World) as a 25-man raiding guild and we are looking to regain our competitive ranking as we push forward through Mists of Panderia. Our roster is composed of an extremely strong core group of raiders who are capable of raiding at an elite level without more than 3 nights of progression raiding each week. We are looking to find similarly experienced players who are interested in competing for top server and respectable US ranks on a 3 night per week schedule.
If you feel as if you're capable at playing at an extremely high level without hours and hours of raiding, then please continue reading!
<Casually Serious> of Sargeras (US-PVP, EST High pop server) is looking to add a few more to fill out our ranks for the upcoming 5.2 patch and I think you 2 would fit in perfectly! We are currently 5/16H with 2-3 more that should be dropping this week (sub 20% wipes last weeks).
Raid Times are Tues, Wed, Sunday 8-11 EST. We all have lives and as such try to keep raids short and to the point! Our times represent a casual guild but we get alot of things done in the little we raid and expect the same hardcore mindset when we are raiding.
For more information please contact me via battle tag (Enitzu#1247) or in game you can talk to me, Milakuhnis, or Zahlan/Zaylan.
What we need from you:
- Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
- Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
- Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
- Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time
You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.
What you can expect from us:
- A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
- A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.