Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Did Shaman's new Gear get skipped?

    So have they ever posted pics of the new shaman gear? or did I must miss them? or did we get skipped?

  2. #2
    Dreadlord Aurokk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    812
    You mean the tier set? Yes ours and DK's haven't been out yet.

  3. #3
    Bloodsail Admiral Narna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Backyard. Digging for oil.
    Posts
    1,122
    Wouldn't say skipped. They are probably just incomplete.
    Troll's Life Mon.
    Nra|Hyah|Kyrei

  4. #4
    Usually when our gear takes this long, it turns out pretty good!

    In my opinion at least.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by alkalined84 View Post
    Usually when our gear takes this long, it turns out pretty good!

    In my opinion at least.
    it'll probably look like this:

    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it'll probably look like this
    I think they take up the Thunder / Lightning theme.

    Spirit Sets for Shaman are used when they don't have any other idea which fits for this tier.
    Too often, we are mistaken for druidic types. perhaps that's true for some shaman, but do not let yourself be plagued by the ignorant belief that we are always peaceful.
    Nothing about what I do is harmonious. I command the elements to my will. There is nothing offered in return. I would have it no other way.


    Never assume an ogre's stupid, that's when they'll get you.

  7. #7
    The Lightbringer Santti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    3,001
    I thinks it's a good sign it takes time. Shaman Icecrown Citadel tier (can't remember the number) also took a long time (I recall it being the the last one), probably because of the effect the shoulders made every now and then. I loved it.

    Since the theme is thunder this time, it might very well be something quite awesome.

  8. #8
    I have stopped caring so much about new sets. Since they make new moduls of everything all the time it's limited how much new and cool they can be. Not that I expect more though.

  9. #9
    I'd like to see a set that emphasized the wind element.

  10. #10
    Shaman T15 was added this patch. They're up on Wowhead - http://www.wowhead.com/news=210031/5...dels-new-items

  11. #11
    Wait what? Thats it? The lightning themed class does not get a lightning themed set from the lightning themed raid?

    I mean it will look good on my troll shaman but it just feels odd...

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post
    Wait what? Thats it? The lightning themed class does not get a lightning themed set from the lightning themed raid?

    I mean it will look good on my troll shaman but it just feels odd...
    No, that's not the set.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostinferno View Post
    Shaman T15 was added this patch. They're up on Wowhead - http://www.wowhead.com/news=210031/5...dels-new-items
    wow thast awesome the weps tooo

  14. #14
    That can't be t15. It looks more like 5 man dungeon quality gear.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Slappyjoe View Post
    That can't be t15. It looks more like 5 man dungeon quality gear.
    All the item icons that look like the gear say its shaman raid gear. =/

  16. #16
    Shaman T15 on WoWhead

  17. #17

  18. #18
    Pandaren Monk Myz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,826
    Don't like the naked belly (but shirts and tabards can fix that), and I certainly don't like us wearing a mask as opposed to a proper helm.

    Shoulders and the set in general look pretty nice though.

  19. #19
    That's one very underwhelming set when we could have had an epic lightning based set.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    Don't like the naked belly (but shirts and tabards can fix that), and I certainly don't like us wearing a mask as opposed to a proper helm.

    Shoulders and the set in general look pretty nice though.
    The naked belly is pretty clearly a bug since only one version has it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •