Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Shoulders look lame, helm is meh. Aside from the BC vendor gear I'm not sure you'll find something good to xmog either piece to.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    Don't like the naked belly (but shirts and tabards can fix that), and I certainly don't like us wearing a mask as opposed to a proper helm.

Shoulders and the set in general look pretty nice though.
    you mean the naked abs ? its a known bug since beta it wont be like that on live
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Huge disappointment after that wait, but atleast better looking than T6.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Zandalari theme... I would seriously consider creating a Troll Shaman just to get that gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like it's made of cloth and stone, aren't we meant to wear mail? >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post
    Huge disappointment after that wait, but atleast better looking than T6.
    But...I like Tier 6!

It's actually my transmog set currently, along with the Zom's Crackling Bulwark!

It's got so much blue! And lightning!! How can one not like it!?
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

everyone just needs to go elemental and get the challenge mode set because thats just awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    This tier... looks hideous.

Deleted
    In general I tend to agree, all tier sets look hideous and have little to nothing that represents its class. The druid, pala and dk are prolly the ones that bug me the most, ours looks like a cloth set with some random troll tribal theme

I'm pretty sure the desingers think the awesome challenge mode gear makes up for the shittiness that is the tier gears in MoP. Looks like I'll be wearing my challenge mode xmog yet again!

We all have different tastes, I love this set (the mask is awkward from behind though) stop saying the deign team is lazy/shitty/whatever and just say you don't like it...

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    everyone just needs to go elemental and get the challenge mode set because thats just awesome
    Which set is this of which you speak?

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Which set is this of which you speak?
    totem shoulders. ugly as my grandma. not really the set i would wear anytime soon.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    totem shoulders. ugly as my grandma. not really the set i would wear anytime soon.
    Oh ok lol, I use the Cyclone gear, i think it looks ace ^^

Deleted
    Keeping my skyshatter transmog.
    Best tier gear ever and they have yet to surpass it, cataclysm and frost witch are runner ups.