Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Make fun of all the sappy couples who claim to love each other even though they've been dating for 2 weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    My plans didn't change since this thread, if you're really interested look there.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ight=Valentine
    not sure what i should feel about a link to one of my old threads. my plans havent changed either.
    wow a thread got moved into one of my threads. i am honored.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2013-01-23 at 04:58 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I will save my self $50 since I don't have a girlfriend to buy a bouquet of roses for.

Call my ex girlfriend a cunt in my mind for several hours. Probably get drunk

10+ Year Old Account
    Drink heavily and cry over the fact that my previous gf broke up with me. Why do you ask?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    I will save my self $50 since I don't have a girlfriend to buy a bouquet of roses for.
    Don't worry. Any girlfriend worth her salt wouldn't want the roses anyway, assuming we're referring to the >21 age range. Unexpected flowers in the middle of April mean worlds more than planned, cliche, pre-bundled roses on the holiday where you're "supposed" to get people roses.

Anyway, nothing fancy for me. Cooking dinner for us, watch a corny movie, go to bed early and get ready for work in the morning.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Same thing i do every day, stay up all night, sleep all day and order chinese food.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Gonna treat it just as any other day!

Go up to the girl I love, give her flowers, and get chased off by her husband :/

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    I will go about my business like any other day and go to class.

If I didn't have to go to class, I would be going to the theater on the 13th for the Die Hard marathon screening. All 5 movies are being shown in succession.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

10+ Year Old Account
    Work all day, go to class, maybe have sex with my boyfriend? Just like any other day really.

Icon made by leia06 from livejournal.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Idrinkwhiterussians View Post
    I will go about my business like any other day and go to class.

If I didn't have to go to class, I would be going to the theater on the 13th for the Die Hard marathon screening. All 5 movies are being shown in succession.
    I wish a theater near me was doing this haha, maybe I'll have to play them all at home then go for the midnight release.

For me it'll be as usual except know school this semester for me since I took it off to get some other things in order such as a fulltime job and then I'll continue my CS degree part time, honestly I'm sick of learning in classrooms haha. Finding a job shouldn't be to bad and my CS degree will be my second degree.

Boyfriend and I are both rogues in the same guild. Unfortunately that means on Valentines day my guild goes Rogue-less as we are going out to dinner.

Hug my Bearfriend and then just continue doing normal stuff.
    X

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    Nothing. I think it's a dumb holiday. I don't even like flowers or chocolates. You spend all that money on some flowers that are gonna die in a like a day or two. Pointless, IMO. That holiday is too over run by hallmark.
    You may be confused here, Celtic. The holiday is amazing. The material obsession of most of its obligated participants on the other hand is vomit inducing. It's basically a date on the calendar to remind couples how creative they aren't.

Now, the holiday itself is my absolute favorite holiday. Not because of the "special" things I'll do on that particular day (which I will because I love spoiling her in my own creative ways) but because of the feel of it. To me, it's like those 2.5 months at the end of the year where everyone is all bonkers over christmas... but wrapped into one 24 hour period.

Every time it comes around, I'm uncontrollably upbeat and happy all day. I avoid eating out and places who sell flowers/cards for obvious reasons, but I make damn sure to make it a memorable day. It's just good fun, especially considering how cliche and dull it is to everyone else.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    I'll be cooking something super special (probably some massive fillet steaks which we don't usually splash out on and are my husbands favourites but haven't decided yet) then either going to the cinema or watching a movie at home depending on what's on, getting laid and then playing league of legends or some other game as we do every night... Possibly not all in that exact order. We don't do gifts or cards, we've been married quite a while and we don't need a special day to celebrate, but it is nice to use the day as an excuse to give ourselves a bit of extravagance together that we wouldn't do every day.

Deleted
    Probably going to go to a nice resturaunt or something. I met my girlfriend only recently, and we're still in that really excited early relationship time. We'll probably do it on a day other than valentines day though and just pretend, as last time we were out at a resturaunt we got a bit of greif from someone and it sort of ruined the mood, so I don't really want to advertise the fact that we're together by going for a meal on valentines day, you know?

it would be my Bday so I guess I would celebrate

Deleted
    Take her out to the park, go to a special place to eat. Go play catch the mouse, take my cat back home, bring her upstairs place her on my bed and make sweet sensual stroking motions on her belly...

What, this isnt creepy is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Try and get the love rocket mount in WoW.