Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Question what do you plan to do for valentine's day?

valentines day is only a month away people! what are your plans for valentines day? mine are to look at hentai,fap. same as any other day.seeing as i dont have a significant other.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2013-01-16 at 03:36 PM.

I plan to get laid. I'll probably also take my boyfriend out to dinner, likely at the restaurant we used to go to a lot when he lived far away and would come here to visit me... but mostly I'll be getting laid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    I plan to get laid. I'll probably also take my boyfriend out to dinner, likely at the restaurant we used to go to a lot when he lived far away and would come here to visit me... but mostly I'll be getting laid.
    "Like" :-P

Same thing I do every year. Completely forget it happened and move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    If its a weekday, ill go to work, come home and play video games. If its a weekend, ill play video games. Just another day living the dream...

Probably have a disturbing day thinking about my ex

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    valentines day is only a month away people! what are your plans for valentines day? mine are to do nothing.seeing as i dont have a significant other.
    To give something to my parents. They are the only people I truly love and they mean the world to me. They deserve both appriciation and admiration.

Valentines day isn't just for couples.

Deleted
    inbe4 valentines hate
    I'll probably have a normal day as usual, because I don't have a girlfriend who care's about that stuff.
    Frankly I don't have a girlfriend at all!
    I'm fine with that...
    I'm not lonely at all!
    No, I won't spend valentines day drinking away the pain!
    I hate valentines day!
    Last edited by mmoc013aca8632; 2013-01-16 at 06:44 PM.

Hm, Probably in hospital as I have surgery around then. Not that I have a GF to spend it with anyway.
    "There is no honor in mediocrity."

Deleted
    Regular day. *insert foreveraloneface*

sleep and eat all day ALONE then go to night club

Deleted
    I'll probably get something nice for my Ex.

I probably shouldn't

But I still care about her, nothing to lose really.

Day as usual.

Single Awareness Day you mean? Yes it will be quite an evening of video games or school work... more likely video games.

I'm really not sure. When I was single, I'd just get roaring drunk and play video games. I've never gone through a Valentine's Day with a girlfriend, so I'm still trying to figure something out.

10+ Year Old Account
    jerk off then vidya game ... I mean I have to have some romance right ? xD

Dunno, maybe I'll cook something nice and we'll watch a movie.

14th February is Trifon zarezan, day of trimming the wine trees. I will likely go out with friends and get drunk as usual.
    Last edited by Cybran; 2013-01-16 at 07:46 AM.

Probably taking her to a new, local Thai restuarant that she has been wanting to try out, I'm not much into Thai food myself though tbf, oh and I will go all Viking on her as usual of course, rape and pillage.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Based on past Holidays, and my being the lowest manager on the totem pole, probably work an all day shift, make sure my parents can get out to dinner, and then sleep. If I somehow end up dating someone before then, which is rather unlikely, considering my life consists of work and sleep, then I suppose I'd be with them.

Also, because I must:

Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...