Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Work in the am and watching movies at home afterwards, but I'm still sending flowers to this girl I like and I'm pretty sure she likes me too. Granted, the only reason I am sending her flowers is bc I found a 50% off deal at bfflowers.com... call me cheap, but I wanted to give her some really nice ones instead of skimping and getting her cheap ones.. Don't wanna go out that night at all, it's gonna be crowded as hell and I just prefer to stay home playing some games or watching watching movies...

Deleted
    I'll probably wallow in self-pity, eat some chocolate and scoff disdainfully at the world for buying into such a shallow and obviously commercially-driven "holiday", all the while crying on the inside because I have no one to share the tack-fest with. ;_;

Buying the girl this:
    http://us.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=1100000863

Then some Green Label and a movie?

10+ Year Old Account
    do the same thing i do every night. play video games by myself/work the night shift if im scheduled.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account
    i guess i´ll surprise my gf with a short journey, a few days at the beach or something like that, not sure though
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Nothing, and I'm married. Valentine's day is the most trite and cliche holiday on the calendar. i refuse to buy roses whose price is gouged simply because "that's what you do."

I'll make her dinner, try to get her to give me head, fail, watch some shitty tv, then go to bed.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Deleted
    a short journey to a hot spring and a hotel after i guess

No GF = Nothing but playing games. Wehoo! Who knows maybe someone will take pity on me and allow me to accompany on their supper dates which has happened to me before but not lately. Worst is if I get asked to babysit kids which has also happened.

Being angry and hateful, sharpening weapons of war.

Typical night

My plans didn't change since this thread, if you're really interested look there.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ight=Valentine

listening to sad songs. i give all my single friends a little present or card on valentines day though.
    here we can all listen: http://youtu.be/C7gMtWTMNt8
    Last edited by starlord; 2013-01-23 at 02:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry so much. No girl for me. Been wishing for it for years. Alas....
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Going to the movies, Walk on the beach, Give eachother hot steamy massages, and a lot more! All that while i sleep. I'll sleep a lot that day so i have time for all.

Stare at all the pink stuff and cry to myself that I never got one of those valentines day balloons in High School.

Eat a lot of chocolate and avoid the hallmark and lifetime channels.
    Friends: Will help you move.
    Best Friends: Will help you move the Bodies

10+ Year Old Account
    Spend it truly alone since I moved away from the few friends I had.

When I see men out running around, spending money trying to find gifts. I can relax and think to myself, Damn it feels good to be a loser.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

same here D: im the other side of the country to all my friends, dont really know anyone here so ill probably be where i usually am - the internet!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    You can still spend it with NPC's on WoW, No one is truly alone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    You can still spend it with NPC's on WoW, No one is truly alone!
    I ran out of game time D: And I'm saving up for 40K stuff