10+ Year Old Account

Question New to monks, questions...

Hey all, just started monk (going brewmaster) after about a year of just playing my DK main and a few twinks, but I have noticed after looking into my spell book that monks have a lot of abilities that modify other abilities, which having played DK exclusively since late cata, is very new to me. It seems like there will be so much to remember when I get to 90 that it will get me all confused, what with all the brews and abilities that affect abilities.

Could someone tell me what moves I should use at 90, and what ones I should ignore? Also, what my rotation should look like?

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Hey all, just started monk (going brewmaster) after about a year of just playing my DK main and a few twinks, but I have noticed after looking into my spell book that monks have a lot of abilities that modify other abilities, which having played DK exclusively since late cata, is very new to me. It seems like there will be so much to remember when I get to 90 that it will get me all confused, what with all the brews and abilities that affect abilities.

Could someone tell me what moves I should use at 90, and what ones I should ignore? Also, what my rotation should look like?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ng-Guide-5-1-0

Look at that, it will explain everything. Try to search for your question through the forum before asking for something in plain view in the Monk forum.

Edit: Sorry if the tone was too harsh. Like Kisho says, please feel free to come back with more specific questions and we'll try to the best of our ability to help <3.
    Last edited by Space Troll; 2013-01-16 at 08:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

Once you've read the guide, please feel free to come back and ask some more questions. Unfortunately your current questions are rather generic, so anything I could say would already have been covered by the guide.

But once you've read that, if you need further clarification, please feel free to come back and ask.

15+ Year Old Account
    Every time you start a brand new class or spec, and open up the spellbook and talent pane to see what you're in for. It's bound to look overwhelming.

That's what levelling is for - teaching you how your class works one ability at a time.

If you're swamped just by looking at the spellbook at all the things you don't have yet, don't bother reading about gameplay at 90. Just play the class, it'll make much more sense when you're actually using the abilities.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    ok, thank you!