Heroic Progression path?

Hi there.

My 10man guild has so far downed on Heroic. Also adding number of tries needed to down the boss, someone might figure out about what our group has problems with.

Stone Guards - Took us two tries
    Feng - Took us 4 tries
    Gara'jal the Spiritbinder - took us maybe 5-6 tries
    Elegon - We only needed 2 tries
    Spirit Kings - We needed about 15-20 tries

Blade Lord - 3-4 tries
    Garalon - 5 tries
    Wind Lord - 3-4 tries (all in HoF was in about two hours of eachother).

Where shall we go next? My current thoughts are:

1) Will OR 1st and 5th in HoF
    2) Will OR 1st and 5th in HoF
    3) Tsulong (espeically with the current bug going on) and Lei Shi
    4) Empress
    5) 1st in HoF
    6) Sha of Fear

Anything I should change or does this seem okey?

Edit: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/249314/

world of logs, however it seems to have bugged out and shows normal blade lord oO and we didnt record wind lord. but alteast you can look at our will kills ect and figure out something from that
    Last edited by Ninsew; 2013-01-16 at 09:46 AM.

IF you're group is really that good and is killing the bosses that fast (which I doubt, but that's not the topic to discuss), your group should have no problems downing Wil, Zor'lok, Un'sok or Lei Shi.

Blade Lord and Wind Lord are easier than Will HC I'd say.

Our progession path was M-Vaults 1 though 6, one after another. Then we did Blade Lord > Wind Lord > Vizier > Lei Shi > Garalon (And that's where we are now).

I think we probably could have killed Garalon and Lei Shi before Vizer (seeing as it took around 70~ wipes).

But definitely kill Blade and Wind Lord, they are very easy on heroic compared to other fights. (Wind Lord is even easier than normal mode I think).

H will on 10m is easily the easiest of the bosses you have left, after that i would say either vizier or lei shi.

Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    IF you're group is really that good and is killing the bosses that fast (which I doubt, but that's not the topic to discuss), your group should have no problems downing Wil, Zor'lok, Un'sok or Lei Shi.
    We did indeed down 3 HoF Hc bosses within 2.5hours (with a 30min break in between Garalon and Wind Lord) last night, but we have had like 3-4 hours wiping on Will so we're not that good I guess.

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 10:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rullis View Post
    Blade Lord and Wind Lord are easier than Will HC I'd say.

Our progession path was M-Vaults 1 though 6, one after another. Then we did Blade Lord > Wind Lord > Vizier > Lei Shi > Garalon (And that's where we are now).

I think we probably could have killed Garalon and Lei Shi before Vizer (seeing as it took around 70~ wipes).

But definitely kill Blade and Wind Lord, they are very easy on heroic compared to other fights. (Wind Lord is even easier than normal mode I think).
    Is Vizier and Lei Shi easier than Garalon? Cuz he was damn easy..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pwntus95 View Post
    Is Vizier and Lei Shi easier than Garalon? Cuz he was damn easy..
    Vizier surely is not, Lei Shi i haven't killed yet but we found Garalon pretty easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Odeanathus View Post
    Vizier surely is not, Lei Shi i haven't killed yet but we found Garalon pretty easy.
    Then I guess we're going Will

We killed Garalon after 15~ tries when we went for it, so no. Vivizer is just handling all the mechanics and you are there. Will is definitely easier. If you have killed Garalon you got the dps for Lei Shi (if you can handle stacks, of course, which is needed for a kill.)

Quote Originally Posted by Rullis View Post
    We killed Garalon after 15~ tries when we went for it, so no. Vivizer is just handling all the mechanics and you are there. Will is definitely easier. If you have killed Garalon you got the dps for Lei Shi (if you can handle stacks, of course, which is needed for a kill.)
    So your recommendation ? Where do we go tonight?

Deleted
    Personally, I'd do
    Will -> Zorlok -> Amber-Shaper -> Grand-Empress -> Protectors -> Lei-Shi -> Tsulong -> Sha

But then again, without the right strategies or setup, these first 3 can be harder than Lei-Shi. Plus, Will and Zorlok don't drop very valuable loot. No tokens, no weapons.

The kills that would help your guild the most right now are Lei-Shi and Tsulong HC, because they drop BiS-weapons. Unless you want to try the Tsulong exploit, Lei-Shi is the easier of the two. However, you're very close to the enrage on Garalon which means your DPS is not all that good. Lei-Shi is definately possible with your dps but you can't mess up the stacks and you need to end hide quickly or you'll hit the enrage. Good luck whichever way you go

Regards
    Last edited by mmocc23bbb0a5f; 2013-01-16 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zora View Post
    Personally, I'd do
    Will -> Zorlok -> Amber-Shaper -> Grand-Empress -> Protectors -> Lei-Shi -> Tsulong -> Sha

But then again, without the right strategies or setup, these first 3 can be harder than Lei-Shi. Plus, Will and Zorlok don't drop very valuable loot. No tokens, no weapons.

The kills that would help your guild the most right now are Lei-Shi and Tsulong HC, because they drop BiS-weapons. Unless you want to try the Tsulong exploit, Lei-Shi is the easier of the two. However, you're very close to the enrage on Garalon which means your DPS is not all that good. Lei-Shi is definately possible with your dps but you can't mess up the stacks and you need to end hide quickly or you'll hit the enrage. Good luck whichever way you go

Regards
    Thanks for the reply.

Not sure where we're going, but probably Tsulong bug first, then the path you said.

Yes, our DPS kind of sucked on Garalon but we had melee's kite and since it was one of our first tries, we could push way more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pwntus95 View Post
    Not sure where we're going, but probably Tsulong bug first, then the path you said.
    Using a bug for progres seems like something i'd never allow myself to do... and thus my guild

That said it seems to have been fixed so i wouldnt suggest trying it, even if it turns out the people reporting it's been fixed are lying

I'd prolly go Protectors, Lei Shi or Ambershaper. Since we always used a tactic similar to the heroic tactic on normals we actually accidently killed Ambershaper.

Protectors is super fun (or atleast i think so ) and it's a DPS check which seems to be something your guild might do will at.

If you can kill all of those HM bosses that easily but can't get Will down you are doing something very wrong. We had about 5 wipes on H Will before our first kill.....If you really want to progress you should re post your raid comp as well as all of your raider's offspecs (as you only 2 heal this fight) and current strat your using for Will. It's a joke. We wiped about 14 times on H Blade lord / 12 times on H Garalon before we figured out that we needed more people doing pheramones etc. As long as you go into Will with a proper strategy. The difficulty revolves around your raid comp. tho so ya. I would do Will ---> Lei Shi (especially if you have a warlock or two) --> Vizir.

P.S. H Tsulong got hotfixed according to the H Tsulong easy mode mmo-champ thread. Source: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ay-phase/page8

You shoulder probably kill Will before you start HoF progression, start with Zor'lok and Un'sok should be next. Then I'd kill Empress for the tier and weapons, and Tsulong. I know I didn't include Lei Shi, you could probably do her any time, even first to be honest.
    Last edited by Adsertif; 2013-01-18 at 03:15 PM.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

Deleted
    Tsulong is probably the most enjoyable heroic encounter in the game. If you choose to do Tsulong heroic, I really hope you don't try to bug it out. It's far more enjoyable to test your DPS and healers both respectively in some strange scenarios.

Lei Shi is an absolute joke.

What's protectors like on 10 man heroic? We gave it a few pulls last night and it felt harder than I expected. The start is all fine but we have trouble getting stacks to our melee (which we have plenty of) cleanly and once several DoTs start to come it gets sketchy, especially when globals have to be used for dispels. It felt like it was taking ages to get Kaolan down, does it get easier or harder after Kaolan dies, and should we be popping lust to speed Kaolan up or is it required for the burn on Anasi?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    What's protectors like on 10 man heroic? We gave it a few pulls last night and it felt harder than I expected. The start is all fine but we have trouble getting stacks to our melee (which we have plenty of) cleanly and once several DoTs start to come it gets sketchy, especially when globals have to be used for dispels. It felt like it was taking ages to get Kaolan down, does it get easier or harder after Kaolan dies, and should we be popping lust to speed Kaolan up or is it required for the burn on Anasi?
    If you can get the soaking down heroic elite is easier to heal than normal heroic. Mostly because in p3 (when Kaolan is up and everyone has Touch of Sha) it's easier to heal 120,000 per player, every 3 sec than the stacking DoT and the potential to have Water Bolts aoeing everyone down because an interrupt is missed. Might be harder for DPSers/tanks, but definitely for healers healing heroic elite is easier than normal heroic.

I'd say Leishi or Zorlok. If you're confident that your raiders can manage vehicles then Ambershaper. Will is just such a shit boss, if you have a good comp for it go ahead and do that too.