Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Well i would assume that to them, it is also fun, like WPvP is to me, There is also, no reward from it, And they probably find it enjoyable too, I will kill Lowbies too, I won't camp them, but i won't leave them alive, Unless they are a fellow druid, then they normally get a free pass, Druids Code and all that:P
    I was talking about the "i only want to WPvP against others who want too as it makes it much more enjoyable to me" part lol

I just pity the toons I made there, since they hardly ever get played because gankers make my life miserable there
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I was talking about the "i only want to WPvP against others who want too as it makes it much more enjoyable to me" part lol

I just pity the toons I made there, since they hardly ever get played because gankers make my life miserable there
    Poor lonely toons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwood View Post
    So after Mop, we have no War-hungry crazy Garrosh but we have a Darker Thrall
    that is out to take vengeance for his dead wife while raising his son.
    I really don't see what's the point in removing Garrosh for being a warmonger, only to make Thrall just like Garrosh.
    Might as well keep Garrosh then.