10+ Year Old Account

Is it just Belf Pallies or is it more?

I recently came back to WoW, and well I made a Belf Pally and loaded it with Heirloom gear. I took her out for a spin and while doing Crusader Strike I noticed I was doing a one handed special animation...yet she was equipped with the heirloom 2 handed axe.

Dunno, maybe a glitch with just Female Belfs? My Belf Paladin is male, and the 2H animation for CS is very much not the same as the 1H.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Dunno, maybe a glitch with just Female Belfs? My Belf Paladin is male, and the 2H animation for CS is very much not the same as the 1H.
    Must be with Female Belves and CS...because the 2 handed animation is fine on a Belf Warrior using the same axe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just tested this on my Tauren Male, 1h and 2h CS most certainly have different animations. Might just be a bug or they are veerrry similar for a BE female.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

If you create a new/lvl1 Paladin of any race it will have 1H Special animation for CS although you use a 2H weapon. I tried it with every race myself.
    I've read somewhere else that this is the case until you are lvl 9 because only then you strikes build up holy power and your animation goes back to 2H special. Sadly, I can't confirm this cause I never lvl'd a new pala until lvl 9.

I've had this happen on a tauren male and human male.