Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    I'm not sure which fights you see as "Aoe" fights where surv lacks behind other classes.
    Even wind lord is effectively a fight with only some aoe. I don't know what you raid but in 10man there's also a small chance you get to have fun playing against wol rankings.
    7 targets only half of the fight. The other half doesn't matter that there are also 3other targets in it because you have to single target. As a ranged dps without dispell you're also assigned CC (easy at the start, fun when you have to juggle between distance to boss/your healers/CC target with wind bombs spread all over the place) and as a hunter you also get to MD (waste focus spamming multishot on 3targets to get them on your tank).

I really wish people stopped seeing us as the king of aoe because we're really not. It's only on trash packs where we get 15-20targets without any care for jobs and raid mechanics.

I really wish people stopped seeing us as the king of aoe because we're really not. It's only on trash packs where we get 15-20targets without any care for jobs and raid mechanics.
    This is the sad truth.

Quote Originally Posted by StijnDP View Post
    Even wind lord is effectively a fight with only some aoe. I don't know what you raid but in 10man there's also a small chance you get to have fun playing against wol rankings.
    7 targets only half of the fight. The other half doesn't matter that there are also 3other targets in it because you have to single target. As a ranged dps without dispell you're also assigned CC (easy at the start, fun when you have to juggle between distance to boss/your healers/CC target with wind bombs spread all over the place) and as a hunter you also get to MD (waste focus spamming multishot on 3targets to get them on your tank).

I raid 25 man. I don't see how wind lord makes a difference, though - there'll be 7 targets up, 3 of them will die and you switch to pure singletarget for the duration, then you aoe 4 targets for 15 seconds, then the reinforcements spawn and you aoe 7 targets again. If you have to MD the reinforcements it means your raid is being stupid with positioning, just tank the adds on top of the spawn point and your tank can instantly slam them as they spawn.
    CC is in no way hard, as you can CC with your back to the mobs. You literally spend one GBC on it every 45 seconds - Gasp.