Deleted

overclocking evga 560 ti superclocked

Hey! I've decided to overclock my evga 560 ti, more or less because I haven't done it before and I want to try it out. Is there anyone else around here who can tell me how far they got on their 560 ti superclocked? Would prefer with the exact same model, or at least the evga 560 ti.

Currently at 1 GHz core/2 GHz shader / 2250 GHz memory clock at stock voltage, runs fine in bf3 but I want to make sure by running unigine heaven in a few minutes.
    Last edited by mmoc6223637058; 2013-01-16 at 02:53 PM.

Stock voltage for your factory overclocked card is probably around 1.037V and that seems about right for your clocks, note that most 560Ti's that aren't factory overclocked or are but just a little have stock voltage of 1.000V.
    Im not sure why you would just want results from only evga cards, every card is different, the variance is big enough even for same manufacturer's cards that you might aswell compare all 560Ti's as long as you note that stock voltages are different.
    My 560Ti (which is from asus) could go to 945Mhz core (cant remember shader, had it linked anyway) and 2300Mhz memory at my stock voltage (1.000V).
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |