10+ Year Old Account

problem with upgrade system

so yea today is the glorious day again that my valor is hardcapped and i got the problem that i cant decide what to upgrade since most stuff i got has hit/exp which i got alrdy problems gettin rid off i was thinkin of trinket but before i started doin so i thought i ask here first because maybe you guys got any better ideas

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nnyco/advanced

heres my armory
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I would probably go for the trinket aswell, you could also upgrade the Dominator's Circle since it has no hit or expertise.
    Last edited by Stoker; 2013-01-16 at 03:54 PM.

I'm usually going for the most overall stats gained like chest/pants/helm and then for the trinkets. Ah yes, weapon still top prio.

10+ Year Old Account
    well problem with chest and helm is that it has hit and exp which i already got problems gettin rid off, and my weapon is alrdy upgraded
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    trinket IMO,

you look like you're in a similar situation to me... I went by the askmrrobot BiS list originally but ended up having too much expertise/hit while using warbelt of sealed pods... the overwhelming assault belt went some way to fixing that - as will garalon's chest or the tier chest from empress.

It's also only a matter of time until you get the protectors elite bracers/neck. The only question I'd ask is darkmist vortex definitely better than lei shin's for unholy? (genuine question, don't personally know). Unholy doesn't seem to have much downtime so the haste proc might end up just overcapping resources...

10+ Year Old Account
    well i dont really got problems with resources and yea i get neck and bracer soon elite mode, only problem i see with those 2 items is, that i most likely get even more hit/exp since neck has both and bracers got hit

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly (Although I am a bit unfamiliar with Unholy as of late) I would hold off on upgrading the trinket as I'm pretty sure even reg Lei Shen's is better than Darkmist Vortex. I personally don't like wasting VP on upgrades that will be replaced quickly, so I'd say go with the helm.

Deleted
    http://wowupgrade.com/ is a pretty good tool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    never even knew about that - awesome!

Nnyco, it looks like the trinket recommendations are spot on. In fact, upgrading your trinket only once still beats out almost all of the double upgrades. Also, you get more bang for your buck with the trinket. Your cloak and neck are the 2nd and 3rd best things to upgrade (they are very close in value, actually).

Here are some screenshots of the best upgrades from Ask Mr. Robot. The first image sorts the list by the biggest upgrade. The 2nd image sorts the list by the most cost effective (so the most increase per valor point spent).

Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Deleted
    Ooo, not seen the recommended upgrade thing yet o.O

no problem. http://www.wowupgrade.com/
    the problem is you, not the system. sorry to inform you of that

Deleted
    The way I choose what to upgrade is followign my prio list.

Weapon
    Trinkets
    BiS gear
    Tier gear that are gonna take long to get switched out, like Head or Shoulders, from normal to heroic that is.
    Other gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post
    Here are some screenshots of the best upgrades from Ask Mr. Robot.
    I find it interesting that you purport to tell people what their best upgrades are when you've got most of the upgraded stat values wrong in your tooltips.
    http://wowupgrade.com/ - instant gear comparison for all classes / specs

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    10/10 nice site i never knew existed. i love how it shows you the total of stats it increases as well as them individually.

Gobuchul, we get all of our data from wowdb. What items are wrong - we'll look into it?
    Last edited by Zoopercat; 2013-01-17 at 07:57 PM.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

I have the same problem as you, just check to find any useful answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    yea thanks alot guys i upgraded my trinket now, lucky me got neck from toes elite ... wee more hit and exp
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2013-01-20 at 04:37 PM.